Stalker Coin

T-Roll. I have real rubles, they're probably worth more than that coin. Also I have an original (8-disc) copy of 'The Black Dahlia' pc game, it's cracker to play, and has some famous actor in, try getting your hands on it. But I brought mine for £2.50 on the bay, the only one on it.

That's why I said certain things will increase in value, if kept in pristine condition. Boxed toy cars is a great example.

I don't see this happening with a PC game, and a coin derived from another PC game.

Any PC game?
I see it happening. It's already happening. PS1 FF7 already sells for more on the bay than it retailed for.

T-Roll. I have real rubles, they're probably worth more than that coin. Also I have an original (8-disc) copy of 'The Black Dahlia' pc game, it's cracker to play, and has some famous actor in, try getting your hands on it. But I brought mine for £2.50 on the bay, the only one on it.
i used to have that game :D one of he first pc games i bought infact i never played much of it though.

i still have an original blade runner game at my parents though, now that might be worth 50 quid or so

Funny aint it, the more positive posts, the less posts in total.

Not to say the latest posts are positive, but those making negative posts are probably viewing them as positive, and in doing so posting less because they see positive posts as a lack of support for thier negative views.

That has stumped them.

Any offers, it still has all the original documents in mint condition too.

20070728digipic0013uw5.jpg

Funny aint it, the more positive posts, the less posts in total.

Not to say the latest posts are positive, but those making negative posts are probably viewing them as positive, and in doing so posting less because they see positive posts as a lack of support for thier negative views.

That has stumped them.

You've completely nailed it there. People who don't think your poxy home made glow in the dark coin in honour of a mediocre videogame is a surefire investment are completely stumped by the posts which aren't positive which they view as positive which is lack of support for their negative views.

You're exactly right.

Back
Top Bottom