Stalker Coin

There am I... while you are all sleeping. :-)

So the coin already made it to UK? Wow, never thought it would be that fast...

Pretty funky how this thread turned but it was a fun read... with over 70% not related to the topic but sure I noticed a lot of traffic on the project page today.

My turn to go sleep.

Bye!

wow we are graced with the presence of the official limited edition worth millions one day coin maker :D
or someones having a laugh and reviving the thread

Ho and does anyone else have a Stalker Coin.

I wonder why mine may be worth a bit then you bunch of mormons.

Last night I bagged a geniune 7inch long poo from the infamous PESolution. In 50 years time my grandchildren will have it and it will be worth loads.

It has to be, you.... MORON ..... because nobody else has one...

rrrrrrrrroflcoptermayo

Well having read through all of this again i must thank most of you for your negative coments.

I expected no less after watching for about two months.
It doesn't matter what people want to say you will always get the same people with their nasty and negative views, and no matter what you say they will post their comments (negative mostly).
Now i know i encouragedged this with my replys but.................
i accept some blame for this but i did not start it, it is just so easy to get this forum started..............

You see,.... i know, my coin isn't worth a lot of money, the same as my copy of BG or fallout 1 2 or 3 a'int worth much.
Some people may pay a little bit more than others to own these, but not many, and not by much, but all you people want to do is run someone down for even entertaining this idea, which is to your detriment.
It saddens me to see people would rather be negative, than entertain a conversation about the positive side of such ownership, which is what i was really looking for.

PS. My collection now looks great with this coin added to it.
Some of you may, have as i do, a five pound coin in your colloection.
Well this coin is bigger and heavier and has a nice feel to it so i am glad i bought it and believe it was money well spent.

Well having read through all of this again i must thank most of you for your negative coments.

I expected no less after watching for about two months.
It doesn't matter what people want to say you will always get the same people with their nasty and negative views, and no matter what you say they will post their comments (negative mostly).

I was negative about your bloody coin, because I simply don't like it, and don't see the point in it....and because you seemed to be under some illusion that it'll buy a bloody house for your grandchildren in years to come, simply because it has the merit of being rare.

Your coin is from some game I've never heard of, from some independant dude I've never heard of, and hasn't been made official in any way.

There are only negatives to this thread. Your coin is worthless.

Enjoy your purchase.

You see,.... i know, my coin isn't worth a lot of money, the same as my copy of BG or fallout 1 2 or 3 a'int worth much.
Some people may pay a little bit more than others to own these, but not many, and not by much, but all you people want to do is run someone down for even entertaining this idea, which is to your detriment.

Well, given that you were talking about it as though it was going to provide some sort of inheritance for your grandchildren, are you really surprised?

Back
Top Bottom