Stalker Coin

is it official or did you bang one out in your shed?
Both if you must know ;)

My Mario coin beats your Sonic coin.
FIGHT!

DSC01495.jpg

I have a collection of Jurassic Park coins from Tetley's tea, if I remember correctly. They must be pretty old now and possibly rare, but it doesn't mean they will be worth a lot.

Anyway, where are the pics of this round piece of scrap metal?

I bring to the table, a one cent coin, flattened with an image of the World Trade Centers on it, from... the World Trade Centers of course. No pic unfortunately.

I think that would be pretty rare in the future.

It saddens me to see people would rather be negative, than entertain a conversation about the positive side of such ownership, which is what i was really looking for.
Just imagine they are MAYBE jealous... :D What really matter is if you like it and are happy with it.

Some folks here never looked at S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Some have but didn't liked it. You, me, and some others really liked it. Everyone is different and that's why there are many different games. I'm also a Diablo fan (you may know that already) and that's the only other Collector item I own and may well look into a Collector box of Diablo III if they comes up with one.

PS. My collection now looks great with this coin added to it.
Some of you may, have as i do, a five pound coin in your colloection.
Well this coin is bigger and heavier and has a nice feel to it so i am glad i bought it and believe it was money well spent.
I'm happy you like it. Does your comment show up at the bottom of the SCP page? I'm curious if you send me yours. IronStar7 sent a picture of his collection, a lucky ******. :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:
Just imagine they are MAYBE jealous... :D What really matter is if you like it and are happy with it.

Some folks here never looked at S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Some have but didn't liked it. You, me, and some others really liked it. Everyone is different and that's why there are many different games. I'm also a Diablo fan (you may know that already) and that's the only other Collector item I own and may well look into a Collector box of Diablo III if they comes up with one.

I'm happy you like it. Does your comment show up at the bottom of the SCP page? I'm curious if you send me yours. IronStar7 sent a picture of his collection, a lucky *******. :rolleyes: ;)

No i have not commented to you yet but i will soon.

I have just commented here first because i find it a good laugh on this site.
See you soon. LOVE the coin.
Great job done.

Back
Top Bottom