Stalker Coin

Keep hold of it, one day it will be worth more, just not in your lifetime.

By that reasoning I may as well keep hold of everything, because sure enough, if you wait centuries, a 300 year old crisp packet will probably actually be worth something to someone who doesn't want to go and dig one out of the landfill sites.

You'll end up with a house full of useless tat thinking like that.

By that reasoning I may as well keep hold of everything, because sure enough, if you wait centuries, a 300 year old crisp packet will probably actually be worth something to someone who doesn't want to go and dig one out of the landfill sites.

You'll end up with a house full of useless tat thinking like that.

I wish my thinking was as negative as your's.

Well which copy of mine would you be willing to pay top dollar for.

Geniune offers only.

nothing as I'll Dl it again and see if i can get it running on a new emulator or the pc version for free as I've already paid once.

I'd only pay for it if i knew it wasn't going to die/have a horrible accident at the same place as all the others :p

and out of all those games only 1 ever seems to have changed hands for money and thats the ultima tape the rest the article doesnt mention any of them actually beeing sold so they arent really the worlds most expensive video games he even says about the #1 game its been listed on ebay "multiple times" yet no one has bought it so its obviously not worth what the guy thinks.

That's just one article, there are plenty of games that go for a good amount of money at the moment, have a look here,

http://www.racketboy.com/retro/nint...-most-valuable-super-nintendo-snes-games.html,

Think how much these games will be worth in 30/40/50 years time, there are plenty of games out there that are worth money, I'm not saying that what the original poster has purchased will be in the same category but at the same time it would be silly to discount video games as non collectable items that only depreciate in value becuase that it is certainly not always the case.

There is a big collectors market out there and tbh it's only really just starting to take off becuase video games are still relatively new, we may be seeing old fashioned tinker toys on the antiques road show now but come another 50 years and I can guarantee you that we're start seeing video games and hardware on there @ silly prices.

i feel kind of bad for moremoney hes probably just a kid who bought it with his pocket money, an adult would surely realise if its not even official with a note of authenticity and limited number its worthless

i feel kind of bad for moremoney hes probably just a kid who bought it with his pocket money, an adult would surely realise if its not even official with a note of authenticity and limited number its worthless

Thank you but i am old.

I also deal in coins so i do have an idea.
GOLD at the moment please.

Back
Top Bottom