Stalker Coin

ofcourse i could theres nothing protecting the coin and the guy has the schematics for it on a website i could have 0 of 100 wrote on the coin if i wanted or 101 of 100.

wanna buy an ocuk coin? massive following here on the forums must be worth something one day
ochovisuk.jpg

Cool, i;d have one. Even better if it could be useful and open bottles too?

OCUK Trolley token for a key chain would be made of win.

Maybe a free one with every purchase over a certain amount for forum members :p

probably wouldn't cost much to have made like all the other ones and would be cool ¬_¬

That's just one article, there are plenty of games that go for a good amount of money at the moment, have a look here,

http://www.racketboy.com/retro/nint...-most-valuable-super-nintendo-snes-games.html,

Think how much these games will be worth in 30/40/50 years time, there are plenty of games out there that are worth money, I'm not saying that what the original poster has purchased will be in the same category but at the same time it would be silly to discount video games as non collectable items that only depreciate in value becuase that it is certainly not always the case.

There is a big collectors market out there and tbh it's only really just starting to take off becuase video games are still relatively new, we may be seeing old fashioned tinker toys on the antiques road show now but come another 50 years and I can guarantee you that we're start seeing video games and hardware on there @ silly prices.

The original posters will never even be in the same league as any of those, as nearly all of them ones are one off title some maybe about 10 ever made.

How many copies of balders gate do you think have been made?

Last edited:
The original posters will never even be in the same league as any of those, as nearly all of them ones are one off title same maybe about 10 ever made.

How many copies of balders gate do you think have been made?

I did say in that post you just quoted,

"I'm not saying that what the original poster has purchased will be in the same category"

:)

Back
Top Bottom