Star Trek: Picard

Caporegime
I was under THE impression that the federation simply fabricated material from energy replicating everything from self sealing stembolts to esrl grey tea.

I've never really thought about it though :p

Side note, I hope Picard doesn't suck.

Soldato
Been reading a bit about this now that there are people out there who have seen the first 3 episodes and below are a few spoilers for some of you worried about it being Discovery 2.0 -

it sounds like a lot of the discovery era shuttles do still appear but are civilian vehicles like Taxi's. As for the ships, apparently none are seen in the first 3 episodes aside from in a dream sequence which contains the Enterprise-D and it looks exactly as you remember so I don't see why they would go to that effort to then just re-use tons of assets from Discovery in the main show.

The shot in "Children of Mars" was probably just cobbled together as it's only a 6 minute episode.

The episode pacing is apparently far, far slower than disco too and there are quite a few links to old TNG episode storylines so it sounds like someone did their homework

Associate
I like to point out that it on amazon prime for uk so there a chance that it might be on prime at 02:00am, as the last few new or returning series that had Friday launch were all watchable on Thursday night few 10hr before it should have been released. but in the event that they are following us then it will be on uk prime 1 hour after it started airing in the USA.

Suspended
It's pretty clear in the trailer that Picard 'talking' with Data is a dream. The 1701-D is probably part of that same dream.

What with the stardrive destroyed and saucer section crashed beyond repair on Veridian III

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
1701D, presumably. Probably a flashback but when not the 1701E? seems odd. Looking good though.
Yeah for sure a flashback. Would be cool to see a galaxy class ship at some point other than the flashback though. It is only around 25 years (not talking about real life time by the way) since they were using it and they use much older ships so there will be other galaxy class ships still in service, albeit maybe with some upgrades.

Back
Top Bottom