**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

They have made some changes too apparently.
Walker assault is now 2 rounds so you get to play as both attack and defence.
The nerfed the pulse rifle. Somone said a full powered shot only takes a person down to about 45% health now. They have done something with the spawns.
Barrage seems to have a longer delay now before the grenades go off so no more easy kills with that.

please enjoy the spam nade, you bought the game stop complaining and whining.
you knew what you did, bought a no dice game. :)
:rolleyes:

Your previous posts in this thread say it all, have you bought the game?

In other news, that patch is out by all accounts:

• General bug fixes for vehicles and physics improvements
  • Game modes balancing tweaks
  • HUD UI adjustments
  • Audio optimizations
  • General crash and stability fixes
  • Online traffic performance improvements
  • Various text fixes for all languages
  • General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer

Also "so, barrage grenades take a lot longer to explode, the enemy can run away now.
DL-44, seems a lot weaker, was 3 shotting people I used to 2 shot and they removed what little range it had. Just switched to the SE-14C and it seems better tbh"

Lots of unhappy folk on their forums and Reddit. :D

Yeah the hero card also activates much quicker than it used to and theres now a wait at the start of the match for everyones map to load so you have to wait an extra 30 seconds or so for the match to start if you zone into the map straight away. I guess they did that so people couldnt just load into the map and run for the powerups first.

Barrage/Volley changes are good - the people who like to artlessly spam it will probably complain but its now very useful when applied with skill (still a spammy/relatively low skill weapon).

"netcode" is still as bad as ever - triple hitting someone at point blank range with the shotgun equivalent and having them still at 45 health is just lol.

New map is quite atmospheric but very one dimensional gameplay - not played it extensively so might be missing stuff but it so could have been extended by for instance having a section of the map inside the crashed ship, etc. really missing the potential they could have done here for ETQW style game modes. (I guess capturing flags is about as complex as Dice is capable of).

Last edited:
I assume you can use the map in other modes i.e. Walker Assault?

I still can't believe there's no space map(s) for Fighter Squadron it would have involved all of 5 minutes of art design. Paid DLC no doubt...

The new map is much more of just a wide open battlefield compared to the other maps with lots of passages and routes.
It looks nice but i think ill be playing the older maps more.

Back
Top Bottom