**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

The new mode is essentially just a cap control point which...you guessed it is nothing but grenade spamming the control points. I find it pretty funny that considering in the original trilogy you seen a thermal detonator a grand total of one time that they're the "go to" pos in this.

Really enjoying the new map and mode, much more like BF. Grenade spam is still there but not as bad although this map is more open/less choky so that might be why....

And best of all.... no heroes!

Looks stunning too even with settings on a mix of high, medium and low.

FRF0yxQh.png.jpg

4Wqr3wmh.png.jpg

pcAl7i3h.png.jpg

Now I just need to get the damn ea connection lost to servers fixed....

:) its perfect tbh... Did a scan line test last night andni can ser them when lookin about 2cms from the monitor.. Other then that i cant find a fault... Bf and star wars looks stupidly good.. Gonna try just cause tonight with new nvidia drivers being released.

BenQ 1440p 144hz Freesync under £400 now ;)

Not 21.9 though :(

Ahh the joys of gsync 100hz

PFFFFFFFFFFFT to you and your screen, not jelly at all......

I'm hoping for more 34" 1440 g/free sync screens to come out next year and for some lower pricing.

Jakku is so much better than the rest of the game!

Quoted for the truth!

Still not quite what I would have wanted but a lot better than the other maps/game modes imo.

Only the cpu, mb and ram I haven't done anything about yet.... :p I got headphones and the 1TB 850 evo SSD!

34" 1440 g/free sync monitor is a must have though! :D

Back
Top Bottom