**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

I started playing last night. Love the graphics and sound but hate that as a good original BF player usually 3:1 KDR I'm finishing rounds with 5 kills to 20 deaths or worse!

Hope they get all the bugs sorted and gameplay balanced soon.

Was thinking of getting the season pass but not sure now :(

Yay the Monday night session is on then :)

I started playing last night. Love the graphics and sound but hate that as a good original BF player usually 3:1 KDR I'm finishing rounds with 5 kills to 20 deaths or worse!

Hope they get all the bugs sorted and gameplay balanced soon.

Was thinking of getting the season pass but not sure now :(

I'm finding I do alright on some maps/modes (2:1 or so) and then get completely farmed on others. My internet has been rubbish recently which doesn't help, but not knowing the ping to whichever server you're on (or what the other players pings are) makes me suspicious that this is at least as much dodgy servers as it is me being rubbish some of the time.

Last edited:
Yup kd in this game really does mean **** all tbh.

Saying that I have never been a fan of having k/d in general anyway especailly for team based game modes and always looked at it as being a bonus if you maintain a positive kdr but in this game meh.

If you want to get a great kdr then just sit at the back and farm the vehicle/hero tokens or/and use gadgets like pulse cannon/homing missile or/and spam grenades :p

I'm on all day, back last night from incredibly messy weekend away with the boyz, my body is wrecked and feeling rough as so couldn't be bothered with work today.

Is your **** bucket not full yet? :D

Yay the Monday night session is on then :)

I'm finding I do alright on some maps/modes (2:1 or so) and then get completely farmed on others. My internet has been rubbish recently which doesn't help, but not knowing the ping to whichever server you're on (or what the other players pings are) makes me suspicious that this is at least as much dodgy servers as it is me being rubbish some of the time.

I've been having internet issues (Virgin) which has really messed some rounds up. I'm finding that as a new player others who have unlocked weapons have a big advantage.

Yeah you will definitely be at a disadvantage, some the weapons in this game are stupidly OP i.e. the pistols, particularly the DL 44, T21, ee 11 or something along those lines.

Last edited:
I went with a long range, fast shot with lower damage and can't hit a barn door! (can't remember the model).

Hopefully after some more play I'll have unlocked some better weaponry.

Just watched angry joe's review and now I see why they made the DL 44 so OP and the last weapon to unlock :D For those who haven't watched it, it came with the digital deluxe version.....

Asked awhile ago, but how do you report players.

Mate recorded a vid with a blatant cheater, guy was invulnerable in our spawn killing everyone.

I got stuck in the environment last night and became invulnerable.

Only problem was I couldn't move so I had to wait until people ran past to pick them off...

Yeah you will definitely be at a disadvantage, some the weapons in this game are stupidly OP i.e. the pistols, particularly the DL 44, T21, ee 11 or something along those lines.

Other than the DL-44 they are significantly range limited and easily out classed by the 280/e11 with the right loadout and range awareness. Those 2 are in a bit of an odd place as IIRC in the minimum time to kill someone the 280 needs something like an additional 0.3 shots worth of damage which should hand the advantage to the e11 but in every case so far I've found the higher rate of fire achieves better results.

The burst mode version of the e11/280 is pretty nasty if you are adept at rapid clicking.

mcdlky.jpg

One Tap, you should have said, I've been signed off this week with a chest infection.

Nothing to do with JC3 tomorrow, just pure coincidence like.

I'll be about this evening also! OcUK Rampage incomming.

Back
Top Bottom