**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

Soldato
If this was not Star Wars, would people still be giving the same feedback? ;)

Exactly this!! If you play an MP game for graphics and what its based on then you'll be disappointed.... The MP i bet my house on will be awful!!

And as for the "Its beta try it for free".... Rubbish, BF3/BF4 Alpha /BETA were amazing, then they destroyed it!

People are sick of being screwed over, hence the negativity.

Caporegime
Last dedicated PC release from Dice - Battlefield 2.

Games people perceive to be the pinnacle of the series - BF:Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3.

Both those games were developed/released on Console.....

Soldato
If this was not Star Wars, would people still be giving the same feedback? ;)

Read the Mad Max Thread. It snook out quietly and turned out to be one of the surprise hits of the year. Thread is full of positives for it.
Although the £10 or so price we got it at probably helped a lot too.
I will definitely post my thoughts on it when I play SW Battlefront beta tonight for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised it contains a single player environment as well as multi-player.

Does this still not come with sp campaign as thats all i wana do in it i wouldnt wana play mp in this.

Walker Assault on Hoth: Fight in epic 40-player battles as a Rebel to destroy the Empire’s onslaught of AT-AT’s by calling in Y-wing bombers. Or, side with the Empire and protect your walkers while utilizing their mighty weaponry to crush the Rebel objective.
Drop Zone on Sullust: Escape pods are crashing down and you and your team must fight to control them. With its frantic 8v8 matches, Drop Zone is sure to put your combat and strategy skills to the test.
Survival Mission on Tatooine: Play alone or with a friend via co-op or split-screen as you battle to hold off waves of Imperial forces including AT-ST’s, TIE fighters, elite stormtroopers and more.

Soldato
Been watching streams of this and it just looks so bland and boring.

I tried to remain neutral and didn't want to hype myself up over it but I was deep down really looking forward to it, but after watching it for a couple of hours by streamers, I'm just disappointed..

Soldato
Good for the guys who are enjoying the BETA, but before you say that our thoughts are based on trailers remember we played the alpha which was rock solid for me, almost like a demo. Performance, graphics and sounds were great.

What we'really frustrated about is that it was very meh - there was no real feeling of depth which for me made the game kind of boring to play.

So I guess my point is don't say that our thoughts are not justified by actual game play experience.

Caporegime
Been watching streams of this and it just looks so bland and boring.

I tried to remain neutral and didn't want to hype myself up over it but I was deep down really looking forward to it, but after watching it for a couple of hours by streamers, I'm just disappointed..

A couple of hours? Jesus

I'd be bored as well. Passively watching people play is never going to be as good as doing it yourself.

Caporegime
Good for the guys who are enjoying the BETA, but before you say that our thoughts are based on trailers remember we played the alpha which was rock solid for me, almost like a demo. Performance, graphics and sounds were great.

What we'really frustrated about is that it was very meh - there was no real feeling of depth which for me made the game kind of boring to play.

So I guess my point is don't say that our thoughts are not justified by actual game play experience.

That's fine, because you've played it.

A lot of people who were being very negative hadn't.

Back
Top Bottom