** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

Yeah, I was a bit concerned at the idea of that (the slaughtering), but particularly with the bit with Anakin and the end of his fight with Obi Wan.

Not sure whether to go for it or not. Maybe just the first two

We sat down recently and watched Episodes 1 through 6 with our 5 year old Daughter for her first time seeing any of them in prep for seeing Ep7, she loved every one of them but to our surprise her favourites where the Original trilogy.

She has a particular soft spot for Luke who she declared she would marry when she was old enough! lol didn't have the heart to tell her he was already an old man!

I can understand the concern for Ep3 but to be honest I think the way its all filmed doesn't really give you much to see, the bit where Anakin gets set on fire was the bit that made me think she may get a bit scared but she just shrugged it off as she knows its not real.

Dam that trailer, I can't wait to see this!

Got a booking to go on 26th Dec to see this and can't wait, be my first Imax 3D film as well gone for some Gallery booking, Hoping Imax is worth the extra money not to mention unlimited drinks popcorn and Nachos om nom nom!

Dam that trailer, I can't wait to see this!

Got a booking to go on 26th Dec to see this and can't wait, be my first Imax 3D film as well gone for some Gallery booking, Hoping Imax is worth the extra money not to mention unlimited drinks popcorn and Nachos om nom nom!

I feel sorry for the people who have to sit next to you whilst you have dinner and dessert in the cinema :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom