** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

Permabanned

whoever wrote/directed this, needs to be part of star wars. they know exactly what is needed. the fight scenes in this trailer is the best fight scene i have ever seen for a star wars movie.

jump straight to the fight scene

excited to hear jj is the director. lost is my favourite series ever, so good i now can't watch other series as they are just so boring.

my only concern is how they will cast this, hopefully it'll be a load of "nobies" for the main cast that aren't recognisable as characters from other films, e.g. don't make hugo from lost jabba the hut's son.

as i understand it 7-9 follow as good as directly on from episode 6, so following leia, luke, han.

That was amazing :D

Soldato
It's the garbage of Hollywood. As I said no respectable studio/production is touching him.

He went from the biggest lead of that decade to... ... ... A nobody, and extremely quickly.

To be fair, the same happened to Mark Hamill. People don't criticize him too much though because (even though he was a whiny brat in SW) it's the OT and therefor immune to any form of criticism. Carrie Fisher hardly made the most of it either - from being fapped over by every male on the planet to.....what?

NZB

NZB

Associate
/youtube]

whoever wrote/directed this, needs to be part of star wars. they know exactly what is needed. the fight scenes in this trailer is the best fight scene i have ever seen for a star wars movie.

jump straight to the fight scene

/youtube]

excited to hear jj is the director. lost is my favourite series ever, so good i now can't watch other series as they are just so boring.

my only concern is how they will cast this, hopefully it'll be a load of "nobies" for the main cast that aren't recognisable as characters from other films, e.g. don't make hugo from lost jabba the hut's son.

as i understand it 7-9 follow as good as directly on from episode 6, so following leia, luke, han.

Damn, i could easily have watched 2 hours than that.

Soldato
To be fair, the same happened to Mark Hamill. People don't criticize him too much though because (even though he was a whiny brat in SW) it's the OT and therefor immune to any form of criticism. Carrie Fisher hardly made the most of it either - from being fapped over by every male on the planet to.....what?

Mark Hamill wasn't a good actor either, not as bad as Hayden, what got Mark was that he had his face pretty ****** up. Not exactly a poster boy anymore, and he certainly wasn't Harrison Ford when it came to acting chops.

Soldato
Mark Hamill wasn't a good actor either, not as bad as Hayden, what got Mark was that he had his face pretty ****** up. Not exactly a poster boy anymore, and he certainly wasn't Harrison Ford when it came to acting chops.

Let's not forget GL is known as the worst director of actual people on the planet as well :) Younger actors often need some actual direction from the director........aint getting that from GL, no sir.

I'm actually getting more and more excited about the new movies now. I just hope they keep Lucas out of the edit suite as well......that's where he loves to "direct" from. They better have armed guards keeping him out :mad:

Soldato
Let's not forget GL is known as the worst director of actual people on the planet as well :) Younger actors often need some actual direction from the director........aint getting that from GL, no sir.

I'm actually getting more and more excited about the new movies now. I just hope they keep Lucas out of the edit suite as well......that's where he loves to "direct" from. They better have armed guards keeping him out :mad:

The only thing George Lucas should be accredited for is creator of the franchise, he needs to still well the **** away and let Abrams and the guys at Bad Robot do what they do best.

Soldato
To be honest, I am not too worried about JJ as director. MOst of what he has done before, I have enjoyed (although lens flare can **** right off).

My biggest worry is how they replace John Williams, probably the best overall soundtrack creator in cinema history.

I can foresee this being the same as when they replaced John Barry with David Arnold for Bond. It had the same sounds, but not the same feel. :(

Soldato
To be honest, I am not too worried about JJ as director. MOst of what he has done before, I have enjoyed (although lens flare can **** right off).

My biggest worry is how they replace John Williams, probably the best overall soundtrack creator in cinema history.

I can foresee this being the same as when they replaced John Barry with David Arnold for Bond. It had the same sounds, but not the same feel. :(

I would love to hear that John Williams would be back for Star Wars but due to age and a possible 2015 release, would he be able to do it? The only other person who has the same bright type of musical themes in films, is Michael Giacchino, who I believe would suit the Star Wars theme better than Hans Zimmer. But it really depends on which direction they are steering the franchise in - are they going for the same type of stuff already done or are they going off in a completely different direction?

TBH Mark Hamill's acting was at least palletable Hayden's is just awful no matter what role you put him in. Plus while he didn't do too well in the role of LS he did do well as Colonel Christopher Blair in Wing Commander 3,4 & Prophecy plus some of his voice acting has been second to none e.g. Ripberger ion Full Throttle.

Soldato
I think its a good idea.
He was 900 so ample history to create 1-3 movies around.

Now the proposal of creating Stand alone movies of Jabba the hutt or Boba Fett is a bad idea...

much rather have a Jango Fett standalone :)

although any sort of Fett movie with some dark overtones would be win

Soldato
I'd like to see a few films set in a time when the Sith were prevalent.

As long as they were done well it wouldn't bother me if some of the releases were animated.

The Dark Knight Returns 1&2 were both very dark and quite graphic.

Back
Top Bottom