** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

Soldato
I doubt Disney will go that dark, more PotC than where the series should have gone in ep3. Afterall its family entertainment that Disney do best.

Im sure the films will be fine though, GL is'nt touching them is he? :)

Soldato
Hard to know which way this is going. It's looking promising in terms of the people getting involved, but it also stinks of Disney trying to milk its new cash cow for all it's worth.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Caporegime
Then then they should make the book, death troopers. Han Solo and zombies, win win ;) not fussed by these extra films. Even in all the books I've read Han is one of the characters that I was never interested in. Fett could be good but the whole point is he isn't a man of many words so I'd rather they didn't change that for huge amounts of fett dialogue.

Soldato
Confirmed as Han Solo and Boba Fett films.

Han's set before Ep 4 and Boba between the original films.

As said above who would play Mr Solo?

Source.

Confirmed? End of the article says this:

Deadline has since poured cold water on this report, their source saying: "Nobody knows when these movies are even coming out. Right now, people are just kicking around ideas. Which is why you hear it’s Yoda one day and a young Han Solo another. It’s all in early development right now."

:confused:

Soldato
Any chance the title of the thread could be changed to something like: "New Disney Star Wars trilogy & spin-offs discussion"?

There's going to be a lot to talk about this over the coming years and I think this thread is a great start :)

Soldato
Confirmed? End of the article says this:

Deadline has since poured cold water on this report, their source saying: "Nobody knows when these movies are even coming out. Right now, people are just kicking around ideas. Which is why you hear it’s Yoda one day and a young Han Solo another. It’s all in early development right now."

:confused:

Oh well, speed of the internet, it didn't say that when I read and posted the article.

Soldato
Either it's going to work very well if they have a decent script or bringing back old characters is going to be seem really forced and awkward to watch. I really hope it's the former.

Back
Top Bottom