** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

Man of Honour
I don't believe it's been confirmed to be happening, only confirmed they're talking about it. Ewan McGregor has said he'd definitely be on board if it happened. They need a film for 2020. This year is The last Jedi (surprised there's been no full trailer yet), Han Solo in 2018, Episode 9 in 2019 so another 'Star Wars Story' for 2020. That will likely be the Obi Wan film.
So 2022 for the Chewbacca story then? It will be interesting to see how they handle a foreign language film :)

Soldato
Aye most of the crew from some reports.

Bang tidy.

princess_leia_bikini.jpg

Soldato
Although there is some clear rage going on there, Surfer does make a good point on point 4, that would have been awesome!!!

Mark Hamill stole it from me ;)

around 3 minutes in....

anyway bumping this because...

its getting to squeaky bum time....2 months away from ep. 8 and i have only just got out of therapy from 7.

I am sweating bullets just thinking of the possible earth shattering ballsup this could turn out to be... :(
Watch Hamill talking at a SW 2017 panel (which includes the ep. 8 director and a disney head honcho) and Hamill basically starts to **** off how his role has been interpreted by them...even forcing the disney woman to interrupt him..

Last edited:
Permabanned
Went in CEX and they had about 20 copies of the Blu-ray priced at £1. I checked online and they are willing to buy it off you for the grand total of 1p... I think it speaks volumes that people would rather have their 1p than anything to do with the new trilogy.

Man of Honour
Went in CEX and they had about 20 copies of the Blu-ray priced at £1. I checked online and they are willing to buy it off you for the grand total of 1p... I think it speaks volumes that people would rather have their 1p than anything to do with the new trilogy.

Or they were sold at the time and they have a massive backlog. Nobody is going to travel or send a bluray by post to get 1p.

Permabanned
So, my son has recently got in to Starwars, he thinks the OT is great, loves the clone wars cartoons. We started watching TFA and he cannot understand why Rey is able to demonstrate Jedi Master levels of power without having to undergo any training in the force. He also thinks StarKiller base is a bit rubbish and 'doesn't seem real'. He is 5 years old.

All the people who defended TFA as being a fantastic film and 'a great kids movie' should officially apologise in this thread. It was garbage when released and has only got worse.

Soldato
So, my son has recently got in to Starwars, he thinks the OT is great, loves the clone wars cartoons. We started watching TFA and he cannot understand why Rey is able to demonstrate Jedi Master levels of power without having to undergo any training in the force. He also thinks StarKiller base is a bit rubbish and 'doesn't seem real'. He is 5 years old.

All the people who defended TFA as being a fantastic film and 'a great kids movie' should officially apologise in this thread. It was garbage when released and has only got worse.

God...wait til he see's the next two abominations :D

Dad...why don't the empire just hyperjump in front of the rebels instead of chasing?
Dad...how did they randomly happen to find the exact spot where super mcguffin dagger lines up with the death star ruins?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Still a lot of talk about 7/8/9 getting redone, but probably wishful thinking. They would still make money on them so i suppose its a slim possibility, can't see it myself.

Dad...why don't the empire just hyperjump in front of the rebels instead of chasing?
Dad...how did they randomly happen to find the exact spot where super mcguffin dagger lines up with the death star ruins?

There was so much crap in those last 2 movies, the space race thing made absolutely no sense and how that was never brought up in meetings is mind boggling. "They cant outrun us but they can keep at a distance where our weapons aren't as effective". What?? So if they can't outrun them then apparently every single ship is moving at the exact speed to keep a constant gap and no other first order ships are knocking around to head them off?

Then the dreadnought getting taken out while all the other ships just looked on, apparently a dreadnought was a rarity so obviously the thing to do was watch it be destroyed.

Rian Johnson and the writers must have been on some industrial grade crack to come up with some of that ****, the fact it all seemingly got approved is even more mind boggling.

And episode 9...was basically just abrams trying to fix everything that johnson broke and the movie never worked at all due to having to use large amounts of gaffer tape to slap it all together in time, the final cut was only completed a week or so before release iirc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom