** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

Soldato
The Jar Jar plot would be the best thing ever.

But sadly I can't see them doing it, so still got low hopes for this. It's strange but I have zero hype for this film.

Soldato
Stars Wars: It's On You Abrams!

"I bet it's giving you goosebumps right about now, we could show you two hours of a monkey washing a cat and you'd still go see this movie...twice" :D

Associate
No Jedi's sensed that Palpatine was a force user or Sith lord

Do you forget, cloaked in secrecy is the dark side... (am finding it hard not to "do a Yoda")...

ahem...

So Yoda tells us, the dark side is very strong in keeping itself a secret, not only did Palpatine and crew manage to hide themselves, they also hid a bloody huge army, a fairly inconspicuous plot involving many large federations etc...... The sith obviously work hard at keeping things under-wraps.

It does make you question the Jedi power, as I thought the same thing.... but I blatantly underestimated the dark side also :D

Caporegime
Jar Jar as the ultimate Sith? Hah. Well it's possible, but I doubt it was in any way considered during filming of the prequels.

What a lot of hardcore fans don't understand, is that they are probably more invested in the story than even Lucas is :p Whilst they may assume that Lucas has in his head an entire universe of characters and back-stories, the reality is more likely to be that things get thought up on a film-by-film basis.

For Lucas, it could even be something as simple as revenge :p

"Oh, you didn't like my Jar Jar character? Well now I'm going to make him the most powerful Sith in the universe. How do you like him now, buttholes?"

Soldato
Have you heard the news that there will be no further depictions of slave Leia in the toys, Marvel comics or in any other form. The image has been banned by Disney...

I find this rather ridiculous to be honest.

Associate
The guy I work with has a pretty darn good idea of what's happened to Luke. It's so good in fact that I consider it a spoiler, so he spoiled the surprise :( If it is what he says, it will be a most shocking thing, so I can see em doing it.

Don't worry, I will not tell you

Back
Top Bottom