** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

Soldato
Interesting, might mean there is a recovered light sabre then, from days of old, bombing around cloud city.

hmmm - I'm SURE you see Luke's fly off into space below Cloud City just as he falls onto the aerial from where the MF collects him

Always thought it was his light saber anyway (not to mention the skill in building your own - referred to in Jedi)

edit - don't think the Japanese trailer gives away too much , just hoping it is representative of the whole film........unlike Ep1

Last edited:
Soldato
I've only seen the initial teasers and some magazine articles. I've not seen the full trailer let alone the Japanese trailer. Now I see there are further teasers, if you have any sense, STOP, don't rob yourself of the Cinema experience.

Soldato
I've only seen the initial teasers and some magazine articles. I've not seen the full trailer let alone the Japanese trailer. Now I see there are further teasers, if you have any sense, STOP, don't rob yourself of the Cinema experience.

Totally agree UI watched the very first teaser and will now just save it for the cinema I don't know when the movie industry decided it needed to put the full content of a movie complete with all twists in a trailer to get bums on seats. You land up watching the film going oh yeah that was cool I saw it in the trailer! It's like series that insist on ending each episode with a 'next time on.....' in which they proceed to kill any suspense from the end of the episode just watched and detail exactly what happens in the next.

Man of Honour
I just watched the first trailer and that's it. Watching more trailers isn't going to di anything other than take away from the experience.

Man of Honour
I'm sure I'll be disappointed by it but I've booked the BFI Imax in London for a showing of it. I love anything SW related to be honest so will probably overlook the shortcomings of the film.

Soldato
I'm sure I'll be disappointed by it but I've booked the BFI Imax in London for a showing of it. I love anything SW related to be honest so will probably overlook the shortcomings of the film.

Any true fan will love the film no matter what :) It's only hardcore sci fi nerds who will be overly critical of it and try and pick holes in every single part of the film.

Man of Honour
Any true fan will love the film no matter what :) It's only hardcore sci fi nerds who will be overly critical of it and try and pick holes in every single part of the film.

I'm far from a true fan of Star Wars (and I'm not a massive sci-fi geek...another kind, perhaps). But surely any "true fan" would never say that after the horror of the prequels?

Back
Top Bottom