** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

Man of Honour
One thing I am not looking forward to is the intro.

With the previous releases up to DVD, you had THX intro (epic), Fox Logo (epic fanfare), Lucasfilm Logo (meh), then into the scroll with epic music.

With Bluray we lost the THX intro, but not so bad.

Now we are likely to get this :eek:

Disney intro (NO!), Bad Robot intro (Meh), Lucasfilm (Meh), scroll with epic music.

To me it just won't give me the same goose bumps. :(

It's a Disney film (now), so it will have the Disney insert. Deal with it.

Associate

With the previous releases up to DVD, you had THX intro (epic), Fox Logo (epic fanfare), Lucasfilm Logo (meh), then into the scroll with epic music.

Disney intro (NO!), Bad Robot intro (Meh), Lucasfilm (Meh), scroll with epic music.

Wow! I've seen some anal posts in my time but this one takes the biscuit.

Soldato
Hey, I am going to side with El_Watcher here, the 20th Century Fox fanfare is almost an integral part of Star Wars, it starts the whole thing off sending shivers down the spine, it is even the first thing on the official sound track. It will be very severely missed.

It is obviously very good, but not surprising (apart from his age), news that John Williams is back but this piece of music will only be recreated in our heads.

Bam bada, ba da da da bam bada, doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do, BAM BADA! Well you know what I mean!

Man of Honour

lol :D

Associate
If Zac Efron gets a part in this film, I shall never say anything bad about the prequels ever again. Hayden Christensen had the charisma and acting ability of a breeze block in those films, but his casting will seem like a stroke of genius compared to that of Efron.

I'd be happy to see Zac Efron get eaten by a hutt.

Back
Top Bottom