**Star Wars Outlaws Open World Star Wars game from Massive Entertainment**

I knew I wasn't going mad, both RR and RTXDI are botched into this game, a clear sign that it was brought onboard late-stage and hustled in to be available :/

I gave this a go on Ubi+ and I just didn't get into the game play. The Speeder felt really janky with K&M, although i never changed any settings to see if i could improve this. The graphics were ok, although i didn't see anything great with ultra settings tbh. I might give it another go later, see if it improves.

I gave this a go on Ubi+ and I just didn't get into the game play. The Speeder felt really janky with K&M, although i never changed any settings to see if i could improve this. The graphics were ok, although i didn't see anything great with ultra settings tbh. I might give it another go later, see if it improves.

I'd expect it to be jank using digital controls for thrust.

So this is a 'don't buy' for now then?

I'd say worth a rent, although I guess if you buy the game that's technically still renting.

I'd liken it to a McDonald's. You know it's going to be **** because the food is **** but sometimes you just fancy it anyway.

I've spent most of my time playing the card game. It's like Gwent all over again.

Last edited:
Well, I quite like what I can play, but I haven't found settings that'll keep VRAM usage within the 12gb of my 4070 so the textures don't stream in, and it looks like garbage. Will wait til my PS5 copy arrives.

I'd say worth a rent, although I guess if you buy the game that's technically still renting.

I'd liken it to a McDonald's. You know it's going to be **** because the food is **** but sometimes you just fancy it anyway.

I've spent most of my time playing the card game. It's like Gwent all over again.

Or drinking coca cola knowing it contributes to diabetes? :p

Well, I quite like what I can play, but I haven't found settings that'll keep VRAM usage within the 12gb of my 4070 so the textures don't stream in, and it looks like garbage. Will wait til my PS5 copy arrives.
I've just set to 1440p quality dlss and high all the textures seem to load then

Ubisoft just revealed details of the model used for Kay Vess.

JL26dac.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Oh gosh yes. When I was playing this I was thinking to myself, you know what would really make this 100 times better? if the character looked like her voice actor.

Actually @wunkley In response to your "do I need to add more words" Can you please very clearly explain the link between communism and your perceived grievance with this game. I'm sure it will make for great reading and be very enlightening.
If you're not too tired from the rioting, that is.

Last edited:
By Wunkleys logic Gru should look like Steve Carell.

I did a month subscription to Ubisoft + to try this and it’s fine, looks OK, runs OK and the gameplay is exactly what I expected. Not amazing but not terrible.

I decided to give it a go after trying and not remotely liking Wukong for free using Family sharing on Steam.

Last edited:
By Wunkleys logic Gru should look like Steve Carell.

I did a month subscription to Ubisoft + to try this and it’s fine, looks OK, runs OK and the gameplay is exactly what I expected. Not amazing but not terrible.

I decided to give it a go after trying and not remotely liking Wukong for free using Family sharing on Steam.

You've pretty much summed up my experience with most Ubisoft games. They are just okay. But generally that is what I expect so that is... Ok.

What do you think of the card game?

Back
Top Bottom