**Star Wars Outlaws Open World Star Wars game from Massive Entertainment**

You've pretty much summed up my experience with most Ubisoft games. They are just okay. But generally that is what I expect so that is... Ok.

What do you think of the card game?

I have only just got to the open world part after the prologue, so not tried it yet. I do like the reputation mechanic, so at least Ubisoft are trying new stuff, not ground breaking but at least different.

OK I've gone with Ubisoft+ for a month, downloading now and will see if it's any good on my 3080ti.

Strangely the fact this has not been hyped has tempered my expectations a lot. So far I’m engaged enough to persevere.

Wukong is the opposite, 3 hours in I couldn’t take it anymore, it just felt like “why the hype, this does nothing remotely new”.

I have only just got to the open world part after the prologue, so not tried it yet. I do like the reputation mechanic, so at least Ubisoft are trying new stuff, not ground breaking but at least different.

Yeah same. I literally got to the first city, saw the card game, and then realised I'd been an hour lol.
Got a lot to see, no idea how long it is.

Ok just completed the prologue and got to the first city. I’m quite liking the game but my god the performance is AWFUL. I’m getting 15 fps at best just walking around this city.

They’re gonna need to patch this quick.

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
What resolution and settings? Check you didn’t enable Dynamic Illumination and also the default DLSS mode needs changed to “fixed”. Be you should also leave it at 21:9 aspect ration as there seems to be a bug that hits FPS when changing to normal aspect ratio.

I was getting 50 - 60 FPS in the first city at 4K with a 4080.

Last edited:
What resolution and settings? Check you didn’t enable Dynamic Illumination and also the default DLSS mode needs changed to “fixed”. Be you should also leave it at 21:9 aspect ration as there seems to be a bug that hits FPS when changing to normal aspect ratio.

I was getting 50 - 60 FPS in the first city at 4K with a 4080.

4k on a 3080ti with DLSS set to performance. I’ll give your settings a try.

for the people that have had the chance to play this, is stealth really as big a part of the game as some people are saying? i wanna play but i hate stealth games.

There are a lot missions that if you are seen it fails with big “caught” letters displayed. Given as the game is about a thief in the Star Wars universe, stealth is a fundamental aspect. Avoid if you don’t like stealth.

There are a lot missions that if you are seen it fails with big “caught” letters displayed. Given as the game is about a thief in the Star Wars universe, stealth is a fundamental aspect. Avoid if you don’t like stealth.

Instant fails kinda suck imo. I get why it's forced but still.

Is the stealth mechanic that bad? Not a massive fan of stealth games but I have always been a big SW fan.

It’s currently £40 on CDKeys.

Would rather it were on Steam but even when it hits Steam it’s not going to be <£40 for a long time I suspect.

No the mechanic itself is just like any other similar style game. The issue for some is the game resets to last save point when you are caught. Usually with a big red “Caught” text on the screen.

I can live with it but it does feel cheesy compared to a, now I have to flee for my life scenario.

Reactions: HRL
Oh gosh yes. When I was playing this I was thinking to myself, you know what would really make this 100 times better? if the character looked like her voice actor.

Actually @wunkley In response to your "do I need to add more words" Can you please very clearly explain the link between communism and your perceived grievance with this game. I'm sure it will make for great reading and be very enlightening.
If you're not too tired from the rioting, that is.
Touché.

No. Pointless engaging with hatchling responses like this.

Last edited:
Are any of you familiar with rhetoric or hyperbole? Failing that just a bit of good old fashioned ******* humour. Or are you genuinely simple joyless lib tards? I think I know the answer. I guess I expect too much from a computer forum full of autists sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom