**Star Wars Outlaws Open World Star Wars game from Massive Entertainment**

Well I certainly got my moneys worth with a 1 off £14.99 subscription

kgndr7Pl.png

Pretty much costs me that to see a 2 hour movie at the cinema.

I might even try the Prince of Persia Lost Crown DLC now as I have at least 2 weeks subscription left.

So of the top 4 posters in the thread, only 1 has actually played it.

We're at peak forum.

Assuming is a very bad idea.

Got it for free, Played it for a few hours, Vistas are decent, Voice acting sounds mediocre, Space play is clunky, General gameplay seems more like a game in alpha testing.

Game is just generally mediocre but if ones bar for quality is already rock bottom then it would be labelled as ok.

I think it needed another year of dev time before being released.

Also if that 38% completion is correct after only 4-5 hours then that is a tiny game.

dpqXCmG.jpeg

Last edited:
Assuming is a very bad idea.

Got it for free, Played it for a few hours, Vistas are decent, Voice acting sounds mediocre, Space play is clunky, General gameplay seems more like a game in alpha testing.

Game is just generally mediocre but if ones bar for quality is already rock bottom then it would be labelled as ok.

I think it needed another year of dev time before being released.

Also if that 38% completion is correct after only 4-5 hours then that is a tiny game.

dpqXCmG.jpeg
Not an assumption, you weren't top 4 :D

Last edited:
This game is nothing but a crash fest for me, it crashes at least once an hour.
I've never had any problem with any other game other than this.
Is anyone else having problems with this game.

ASRock X670E Taichi Carrara (latest bios)
Ryzen 7800x3d
Asus Tuf 4090
64Gb G.Skill Trident 6000 expo
Win 11 LTSC iot 24/2 (fully up to date)

I've messed around with all the graphic settings tried switching from DLSS to FSR moved the game to a different m2 drive it makes no difference.

I'm wondering if it's win 11 ltsc as i cannot think of anything else.

Last edited:
I've had the game just stop running a couple of times whilst I've been tabbed out googling something... find what I need, try to alt-tab back to the game and it has just vanished, with no error messages... but no crashes whilst actually in the game.

ASUS TUF GAMING B650M-PLUS WIFI
7800X3D
CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 32GB (2x16GB) 6400MHz
Asus GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER Dual EVO
Win 11 Pro

My previous PC developed a lot of crashes with Diablo4 and it turned out to be the PSU starting to fail and D4 was just stressing the system out enough to cause issues.

Have to say the NPC faces and details are excellent. For all its failings, Outlaws is visually excellent, the engine has been done to a high standard for modern times.

1LqaDih.jpeg

RTXDI and Ray Reconstruction also further enhance the quality of the visuals. Since the patch fixed the RR bug, this is the kind of visual gains we all want, as well as an 8-10fps boost in the process from RR. Obviously this only applies to RTX cards...

Last edited:
It looks more than fine for a face lit up in a dark room only by the yellow glow of a terminal screen. You do realise that faces aren't pin sharp and every pore visible in all lighting conditions, that's where screen space has been fooling people all these years and now people think it looks all wrong because ray tracing is painting a different and more accurate picture.

Otherwise in normal lighting:

ld4JPP9.jpeg

lJdb7Bp.jpeg

D37UnwL.jpeg

uxcfjyN.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom