**Star Wars Outlaws Open World Star Wars game from Massive Entertainment**

My ignore list ovefloweth. I hope there isn't a cap!

Lots of very delicate flowers these days...

This is partly why the mass media industry is in a bit of a state at the moment, what with trying to pander to people like this who get upset for reasons as stupid as another person providing a reasoned hypothesis for an observation all which upsets their fee fees....

Last edited:

This is partly why the mass media industry is in a bit of a state at the moment, what with trying to pander to people like this who get upset for reasons as stupid as another person providing a reasoned hypothesis for an observation all which upsets their fee fees....

You give yourself too much credit. You're just really really boring. Bye-bye.

The fuglyfying of women in games is nothing more than simple feminine jealously (and from some quarters just outright hatred of men particularly white men), that's all it is. Ordinary women don't like hot women. But that jealously now has the veneer of activism and empowerment to make it appear to some as if it's about empowerment, not about the green eyed monster

Women are INCREDIBLY competitive, whereas as 6/10 man, even even a 3/10 man isn't threatened, or jealous, or hateful towards a Brad Pitt, Clooney, Matt McConaughey, or Henry Cavill - they just think - CHAD!!! and have a good time watching them on Tv and on movies.

Sweet Baby Inc and their ilk are grifters have who attached themselves like leeches onto the gaming sector, just like others have done in TV and Film (Disney classic example) - who blackmail frightened execs with no balls but a laser focus on their quarterlies and **** tommorow, into letting them run their companies and weaken their products.

And it's all about hate, nothing more "You can't be racist to white people" - ah the enlightened twitter far left - never change, too stupid to even try and maintain a semblance of mask-on.

:)

Speaking of which, There was a female dev a few days ago that commented on this subject on twitter and how weird she thought it was that more and more women in games are starting to look like they're related to Shrek and you'd think she just committed a war crime, The amount of unhinged replies, All from men, Calling her everything from incel, white supremacist, nazi, racist, misogynist etc etc... all the buzzwords they've been programmed with, It was like their brains short circuited.

Really looking forward to playing this. Looks fantastic. Huge SW fan.

Temper your expectations, It's an Ubisoft game. I hope I'm wrong and it's amazing but I'm keeping my expectations low due to it being an Ubisoft game.

Last edited:
I'd love to play a decent SW game which really immersed me in the world. Not just climbing towers and repeatedly clearing outposts, but something well crafted with some character.
I've tried kotor2 in the past, but it feels quite dated. Otherwise seems like the kind of thing I want.
The universe is interesting enough.

It could even be linear as long as the gameplay isn't dull as most of these open world games that come out.

It's a shame really. MGSV was pretty fun while the story lasted, but then did an oopsie and fell flat on its face. I feel that was the first open world game I played which came close, with the best designed part being the prequel (ground zeroes) and then the last mission. It's just a shame that the tech is there that we have seamless and large worlds, but we've not yet reached the point where they feel "alive".

Maybe this will be it, but I doubt it because ubi just don't care about that and enough people will buy whatever garbage they put out.
Is it going to take another generation of gamers to realise it's shallow, or are we doomed for eternity because I'm just part of a minority of gamers who feel it's still too shallow?

Last edited:
I'd love to play a decent SW game which really immersed me in the world. Not just climbing towers and repeatedly clearing outposts, but something well crafted with some character.
I've tried kotor2 in the past, but it feels quite dated. Otherwise seems like the kind of thing I want.
The universe is interesting enough.

It could even be linear as long as the gameplay isn't dull as most of these open world games that come out.

It's a shame really. MGSV was pretty fun while the story lasted, but then did an oopsie and fell flat on its face. I feel that was the first open world game I played which came close, with the best designed part being the prequel (ground zeroes) and then the last mission. It's just a shame that the tech is there that we have seamless and large worlds, but we've not yet reached the point where they feel "alive".

Maybe this will be it, but I doubt it because ubi just don't care about that and enough people will buy whatever garbage they put out.
Is it going to take another generation of gamers to realise it's shallow, or are we doomed for eternity because I'm just part of a minority of gamers who feel it's still too shallow?

You'd need CD Project in Witcher 3 mode to do a decent Star Wars open world game, with proper quests and side missions IMO.

Never gonna happen, unfortunately.

You'd need CD Project in Witcher 3 mode to do a decent Star Wars open world game, with proper quests and side missions IMO.

Never gonna happen, unfortunately.

It's like Bethesda with Starfield. They can't make anything else partly because they're still using that dog**** engine. Which is why ESIV will be crap and look like and feel game from 15 years ago, which is what Starfield is now - a game from 10 years ago. Outdated, stuck in the past with loading screens instead of game play, copy and paste everywhere, procedural gen garbage, terrible design and concepts, and a stunning lack of ambition.

Last edited:
Jabba mission locked behind premium version :eek:

Considering how important Jabba is in the Star Wars universe that is utterly mental and they can't claim "it's for future content" which is fine for a normal season pass but as you can play the Jabba mission on day 1 it means this is just pure greed.

Last edited:
Jabba mission locked behind premium version :eek:

Having to pay for day one DLC really is one of the worst aspects of modern games.

A predatory cash grab.

Ubisofts whole business model has shifted to trying to push their customers to yet another subscription model by lol worthy pricing and ridiculous gatekeeping of what should be core game elements.

Last edited:
It's a Ubisoft game. If people would just play the 7000 other games they have, and wait 2 months, they'll get it for 40% off.
The modern gaming mentality of needing the newest title all the time, allows the market to run how it does.

Last edited:
Having to pay for day one DLC really is one of the worst aspects of modern games.

A predatory cash grab.

Ubisofts whole business model has shifted to trying to push their customers to yet another subscription model by lol worthy pricing and ridiculous gatekeeping of what should be core game elements.

I really wonder which of EA and Ubisoft is the scummiest publisher. They seem to be quite competitive in going for the title.

Back
Top Bottom