**Star Wars Outlaws Open World Star Wars game from Massive Entertainment**

Last edited:
An open world game that can be completed in 30 hours :(
Isn't that the same for many games though. Cyberpunk's story can be completed in under 50 hours, yet to do all of the other stuff you are looking at 100 hours+

Witcher 3 is the same affair. I completed that in like 65 hours with all of the map still full of side quests and unexplored areas.

Last edited:
Isn't that the same for many games though. Cyberpunk's story can be completed in under 50 hours, yet to do all of the other stuff you are looking at 100 hours+

Witcher 3 is the same affair. I completed that in like 65 hours with all of the map still full of side quests and unexplored areas.
It does rather depend on what "complete" entails, is it 30 hours for the main story or 30 hours for the main story and all side quests and locations etc. The former would be fine, the latter would be disappointing for an open world title.

It literally says it in the link - 30 to finish, double that for completionists.
Yup,

Will have to see what its like, the appeal of GTA V is the open world, If they're comparing it that then there should be plenty of content, not 60 hrs worth if a completionist.

Dont get me wrong 60hours is still quite some time, but at what £50+ I start to look at the longevity of a game as being quite important to me now, also look at the replay ability, is it a game you'll play through once then remove from your drive, or something thats worth revisiting :)

Last edited:
Yup,

Will have to see what its like, the appeal of GTA V is the open world, If they're comparing it that then there should be plenty of content, not 60 hrs worth if a completionist.

Dont get me wrong 60hours is still quite some time, but at what £50+ I start to look at the longevity of a game as being quite important to me now, also look at the replay ability, is it a game you'll play through once then remove from your drive, or something thats worth revisiting :)
Na I got a partner. A mortgage and a job. I don't have 100 hours a week anymore to play video games so 30 hours to complete is perfect for me

Na I got a partner. A mortgage and a job. I don't have 100 hours a week anymore to play video games so 30 hours to complete is perfect for me
Snap, but I like to string a game out, feel like i've gotten value from it. But then on the flip side, if the story is gripping and keeps you entertained you can still feel like it was value for money :)

Am I right in thinking Outlaws is included in Ubisoft+? It seems so from the website so could just sign up for a month for £15?

I have no clue how a mortgage has anything to do with free time :p do you find yourself forever logging in to your bank app to fret over how much is left to pay?
Add kids, pets and work travel and you'll find gamifying mortgage repayments becomes a source of entertainment :cry:

After watching the latest video with gameplay for Outlaws I'm less excited for this release than I was before, or maybe The Acolyte ruined Star Wars for me.... Going to wait for the reviews to come out and see what the gamers reactions are like, but I have the feeling this isn't going to be a Jedi Fallen Order which was superb.

Seems like a generic 3rd person open world shooter with poor AI. Not necessarily a bad thing but I do hate how developers play it safe with the generic gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom