Steam sale

Soldato
Having never played a Lego game up until a few days ago, I though it would be a laugh for me and the Mrs to have ago at lord of the rings Lego.

We liked it so much I've just bought a load of them!

The lego movie one is supposed to be great though I'm a bit disappointed the earlier games dont have any dialog from the films in them like the newer ones do. Even still great fun and its got the other half interested in gaming. win win :)

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
ARK worth it? or another rust game? and not worth it etc.

I would hold off mate, me and 3 mates went for it a week or so ago and we all had problems. Its very buggy and at a very early stage so we all used the refund policy and went for rust instead :)

You could also abuse the refund policy if you want to try it :D but its not worth the time that took (like 2 minutes) ;) but others have great fun with the game and thats what pursuaded us to try it, couldnt see it ourselves

Last edited:
Soldato
Encore now worse Steam summer sale ever by far so many games only reduced 25-40% & so much shovelware dreck garbage not worth £1 let alone anything more :(

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
I would hold off mate, me and 3 mates went for it a week or so ago and we all had problems. Its very buggy and at a very early stage so we all used the refund policy and went for rust instead :)

You could also abuse the refund policy if you want to try it :D but its not worth the time that took (like 2 minutes) ;) but others have great fun with the game and thats what pursuaded us to try it, couldnt see it ourselves

Wicked cheers, having been watching youtube for 40mins ive decided its not for me unless its 50% off :p

Back
Top Bottom