Steam Summer Sale 2018

Soldato
OP
I'll just be looking at my wishlist for stuff to get if there's good offers.

Kinda hoping Factorio isn't on offer as I bought it 2 days ago :)
Pretty sure the Factorio guys said they will never put their game into sale as it's worth full price.

Soldato
I'm a bit skint at the moment so probably won't buy anything unless there is something I want. I have so many Steam games I haven't played that it seems a bit of a waste to buy any more.

I still want to play some of the Total War games more before I get any more games. Plus I've just started a new game of Skyrim. Even though I have 86 hours playing in it, I've never actually completed it, so that is my goal for the moment.

Soldato
Mate I'm exactly the same, I hate scary jump style games, for some stupid reason I purchased Outlast a couple of Steam Sales ago and have only managed about an hour on it so far. I just can't take it. DOOM is completely different, action packed the whole time and the music really helps, you can tell when your gonna be attacked as the music ramps up and the enemies generally come at you head on. Not really scary at all. Utterly superb tho. IF, WHEN they bring another one out, if it's anything like the first I'll be purchasing it for sure.

Doom Eternal was announced at E3 - basically the modern Hell on Earth!

Associate
Fingers crossed for a sub £5 copy of New Vegas Ultimate Edition. Can't see it happening though.
I don't think FONV has ever been that low on steam, FO3 has. Had a quick look on the rainforest for you because that's where I got my copy, unfortunately it's £15.

Edit: It's £7.49 on steam

Back
Top Bottom