Stella 'Cidre'

Soldato
I tried this Stella Cidre stuff the other night. It was ok.

It's not the worse cider i've tried, nor was it the worst.

Something I would happily buy if there was a decent offer on it on a sunny day over summer.

Associate
I saw two guys drinking this stuff in the local last Wednesdau, I can't imagine it tastes too good.

I'm not a cider drinker at all, but I don't mind Westons Organic Cider for one or two.

Soldato
tried some at the weekend. not horrible but doesn't taste of anything much. :/

this is what i usually drink. :)

vintage.jpg

Soldato
Looks snazzy.

Any tasting notes?.. and don't say Apple. :D

Is that 7.5% too? :eek:

yup, it's 7.5%. the danger is, it doesn't taste that strong at all. it tastes of apple :)D) and is lovely. :cool:

They're reduced the bottles from 1L to .75L recently and charge the same price :mad:

ha, you're lucky. my local bargain booze actually put up the price at the same time the bottles reduced in size. it was 2.39 for 1 litre and now it's 2.85 for 75cl... :eek:

there's no way i'd buy it at that price but it's been 3 for £5 for absolutely ages and that's not too bad. :)

Soldato
I got 4 cans of Stella cidre and it wasn't bad, just a bit on the sweet side. Tastes better than their lager anyway.

Might try a few of these in this thread as I've never really been a cider drinker before but got a taste for it now.

Soldato
Does anyone know of any off-licenses or supermarkets that sell Black Rat cider in cans?

There used to be a Bargain Booze near me that sold them, but they've now closed down.

I haven't seen anywhere else that sells it, not even the large supermarkets sell it it seems... :(

Back
Top Bottom