Stellaris - Paradox Interactive

Man of Honour
Without going through tutorials again, how do I merge fleets, found the button to split them.

Ran out of money this go, pretty early on. Had 6 systems.

Not sure if its the "proper" way to do it, but I bring the two fleets to the same system, hold Shift down and select them both and the drag the ships from one fleet to another

Associate
Without going through tutorials again, how do I merge fleets, found the button to split them.

What I do atm is try to build one credit minning station for every ore station to try and keep my economy as balanced as I can als researching the new power stations and other techs help

Associate

The button is on the top left of the main fleet u eant to merge then if the fleets are a distance from each other the fleet joining the other will travel to that fleet

Sorry should have merged both posts lol

Associate
Not sure if its the "proper" way to do it, but I bring the two fleets to the same system, hold Shift down and select them both and the drag the ships from one fleet to another

Yes this is the only way I can see to do it as well. Not sure why they couldn't have a merge button like all the previous games!

Soldato
Yes this is the only way I can see to do it as well. Not sure why they couldn't have a merge button like all the previous games!

They do. Shift click on both fleets to select them both and click the merge button on the top left.

Edit: One fleet will automatically travel to the other one and they'll merge up.

Associate
They do. Shift click on both fleets to select them both and click the merge button on the top left.

Edit: One fleet will automatically travel to the other one and they'll merge up.

Ahhhh! Thanks!

Sorta messed up my first game, totally ran out of energy credits while settling a planet. No problems i thought, i'll be in the black again once the planet finishes. Turns out planets stop settling if you have 0 credits so I got stuck for ages - doh! That and lack of influence has really slowed my game down.

Soldato
Ahhhh! Thanks!

Sorta messed up my first game, totally ran out of energy credits while settling a planet. No problems i thought, i'll be in the black again once the planet finishes. Turns out planets stop settling if you have 0 credits so I got stuck for ages - doh! That and lack of influence has really slowed my game down.

Yeah I'm still going through the learning stage at the moment. Once I feel like I have a grip on the game I'll restart and play properly. Most likely in Iron Man mode to get some achievements as well.

Soldato
Is anyone noticing performance issues? I've got it set to 144hz but it can dip as low as 70 with 10% GPU usage and low CPU usage, not sure where there bottleneck is?

I've also noticed when I put it to faster, it gives my 5930k a right wee work out so it must use the CPU quite well.

Soldato
:confused::confused:It's strange, you have a more powerful machine than I and I am running at solid 144/143 fps. At least I am pretty sure I am (like 95% sure lol), if not I have not noticed any performance issues/slow down at all.

Associate
Is anyone noticing performance issues? I've got it set to 144hz but it can dip as low as 70 with 10% GPU usage and low CPU usage, not sure where there bottleneck is?

I've also noticed when I put it to faster, it gives my 5930k a right wee work out so it must use the CPU quite well.

Well havn't got to far in yet but got 6 hours of play no issues for me but then my res is 3440 x 1440 at 75hz not seeing any dips at all on my 980's and a 5820k

Is it installed on hard drive or ssd

Soldato
Well havn't got to far in yet but got 6 hours of play no issues for me but then my res is 3440 x 1440 at 75hz not seeing any dips at all on my 980's and a 5820k

Is it installed on hard drive or ssd

It's installed on a M.2 drive. When I set it to fast or faster and try to pan around I get bad stutter, it kind of pauses for a split second every two seconds or so. Really noticeable.

Strange. :confused:

Caporegime
Update v1.0.1 :

- Fixed CTD when showing tooltip for an ambient object that gets destroyed
- Fixed CTD when an ambient object gets destroyed while selected
- Fixed fleets getting stuck trying to use wormhole stations belonging to other empires
- Improved performance issues and fixed issues with stuttering in early game

Soldato
I'm finding the game very confusing at the moment, not quite sure on a strategy. But the two attempts I had, ran out of energy on them both.

Anyone have any tips on how to go update the planet upgrades for the tiles? You know, power plants, mining, placing adjacent to get the bonus etc etc.

Associate
I'm finding the game very confusing at the moment, not quite sure on a strategy. But the two attempts I had, ran out of energy on them both.

Anyone have any tips on how to go update the planet upgrades for the tiles? You know, power plants, mining, placing adjacent to get the bonus etc etc.

All u have to do is press on the planet then go to the surface tab next press on the building u wish to upgrade and finally ur see a detailed view to the right with a button with upgrade on it ;)

Soldato

Found this out by accident last night, Select the two ships/fleets that you wish to join then on the top it gives the option to merge. It's next to the move/stop in the window

Edit, Jumped the gun as had been answered :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom