Streatham shooting: Man 'shot dead in the street' as police declare terror-related incident

Associate
8 miles on a bus in London... Lol when did you move in?

It will be an angry remainer 100% guarantee.

What the hell are you talking about?

I grew up in London, I've been here over 35 years. I've seen all the changes first hand, and many people take the bus longer journeys than that for all kinds of reasons, especially that route across South London.

I choose not to have a car in London even though I easily could as I'm lucky enough to work from home and run my own business, I get to cycle and keep fit and take public transport as a choice.

Take your arrogant assumptions elsewhere.

Soldato
Well whoever it may be they have said he was under active surveillance already so I guess they knew it was terror related immediately.

To clarify, a former counter-terrorism officer has suggested there may have been some surveillance and MAST deployed on the basis of the sort of response that was seen; MPS haven't confirmed anything yet. Equally it may be that they were already deployed elsewhere.

Caporegime
What the hell are you talking about?

I grew up in London, I've been here over 35 years. I've seen all the changes first hand, and many people take the bus longer journeys than that for all kinds of reasons, especially that route across South London.

I choose not to have a car in London even though I easily could as I'm lucky enough to work from home and run my own business, I get to cycle and keep fit and take public transport as a choice.

Take your arrogant assumptions elsewhere.

Okm8, thx for the life story.

Last edited:
Soldato
To clarify, a former counter-terrorism officer has suggested there may have been some surveillance and MAST deployed on the basis of the sort of response that was seen; MPS haven't confirmed anything yet. Equally it may be that they were already deployed elsewhere.
To clarify, the Met have said armed officers were close by to the suspect as part of a "proactive Counter Terrorism operation".

Soldato
Incredible... Restaurant worker asks if they can have half hour before evacuating.

Inappropriate responses are to be expected from people in a situation they've never been in before. They've been told to disrupt their life and haven't prepared for that vs their existing priorities.

Meanwhile it's business as usual for the police officer to convey instructions to disrupt current activities.

I just wish they'd stop these people before they went all stabby.

Pre-crime punishment is an excellent way to reinforce ideas of harassment and oppression.

Back
Top Bottom