Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

who the hell is dudley ?

i liked Fei Long (Bruce Lee)

Exactly! :D

I just looked it up. It is this guy :cry:

Last edited:
Found this online. :

Here are the confirmed characters in the Street Fighter 6 roster so far:

• Ryu
  • Chun Li
  • Luke
  • Jamie
  • Guile
  • Juri
  • Kimberly
  • Ken
  • E Honda
  • Blanka
  • Dhalsim
  • Dee Jay
  • Manon
  • Marisa
  • Zangief
  • Lily
  • Cammy
  • JP

Characters missing for me are:

Akuma
Fei Long
Ballrog
Sagat
Vega
M Bison

A decent chunk unfortunately. But at least we have all the core fighters from the start this time. They will likely milk it and take 2-3 years to get these guys out.

If there is no way to earn them then I guess I will wait and buy an expansion pack in 3 years time to get them in one go. Like a championship Edition upgrade or something. No way am I buying one buy one or buying seasons passes for characters I have zero interest in.

Characters missing for me are:

Akuma
Fei Long
Ballrog
Sagat
Vega
M Bison

A decent chunk unfortunately. But at least we have all the core fighters from the start this time. They will likely milk it and take 2-3 years to get these guys out.

If there is no way to earn them then I guess I will wait and buy an expansion pack in 3 years time to get them in one go. Like a championship Edition upgrade or something. No way am I buying one buy one or buying seasons passes for characters I have zero interest in.

Akuma is coming as the final fighter in the year one character pass, so a long way away yet. I think there's potential for all the others save Bison to return as future characters as well, Bison is dead at this point in the story so probably wouldn't make sense to bring him back.

The current roster looks pretty good tbh, there's a few of the new characters that I like the look of. It always stings when your favourite well established core characters aren't included though.

Edit:
Some Artwork of the launch roster below so you can put faces to the names:

spp7hjvoo8o91.jpg

heres-all-18-street-fighter-6-characters-only-2-more-v0-0uqbmu72y7ka1.png

Then the year one DLC characters:

Street-Fighter-6-Year-1-DLC.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
Kind of hope they do a reboot for the next Street Fighter game. M Bison is dead in the story so we can't play him is a bit sad. Not that I am that bothered. I am more bothered about seeing grandad Ryu and Ken :cry:

With regards to Bison, there is a chance he could be brought back. He did die in SFV but because of his Psycho power he could be put in another body. Who knows what will happen but there's always the chance cos he's a popular character. JP uses Psycho power so maybe something will happen during his story arch. People are even speculating that the "ghost" seen in some of JP's moves is Bison...

Last edited:
Chin Li is tough to beat for me. Not many people are playing her online so not bad enough practice. One combo of hers did 40% damage on me and she can go her CA fireball in the air!?

Played about 30 games online casual and enjoying it. Watching Ken combos on YouTube hopefully I can do them lol

I've been playing Chun. She was my main in SFV but she's changed so much in SF6 so I'm currently a scrub with her :p Loving all the little touches they've put in the game. Like if you get a perfect with Chun she does her SF2 "I did it" (Yatta) victory pose. Also the classic characters when in burnout seem to go into their SF2 stances :)

Also Dee Jay is looking pretty awesome in SF6 from the dev matches that they've shown

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom