Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

I'm on the PS5 but I'm happy to have games with you guys. I'm RobGMun on there too so add me to your friends list and hit me up when you see me online

Long time Rob! I’m sure we were at a tourney in Manchester one time
Never was in Manchester, but i remember playing you and the rest of the guys online on SF4 for years. It's been a while! You were a monster with Ryu back then and i learned a pretty decent block string with my Chun-Li because of you :D

Still using Chun-Li and i love this version of her on 6

Wow, nice to see some the SFIV gang from days past here. I am loving SF6 although I am playing as JP :D

I'm on the PS5 but I'm happy to have games with you guys. I'm RobGMun on there too so add me to your friends list and hit me up when you see me online
Good to see some old faces!

Think we need eads to come back too and we got the most of the whole gang back!

I'll add you guys tomorrow and let's have some games like the good old days :D

I'm playing JP too, he seems pretty fun when you can keep them away, but I struggle when people get in, so I'm thinking of learning some of the new characters or going giving Juri and Cammy a try

Last edited:
I'm now thinking that being seeded into Diamond rank is was curse :p During the first weekend all was good and I was speaking most people. Now during the week I've not had chance to play as often and its clear a lot of people have seen playing 24/7 it would seem :( Need to get my Chun upto speed. Though I do love this version of Chun I am thinking of changing my main for SF6. Maybe bring back my SFIV Blanka days :D

Last edited:
Bit stupid imo

Well I guess it continues the themes of having mech skins in the game. We've had a mecha Zangief skin since I think SFIV. Would have been cool to see that again but I guess its been gone a lot already. Mecha Marisa would have been cool. Maybe there will be more mech skins. I'm assuming the dino fighting scenes in that trailer are additional features that will be added to World Tour mode.... :confused:

Well I guess it continues the themes of having mech skins in the game. We've had a mecha Zangief skin since I think SFIV. Would have been cool to see that again but I guess its been gone a lot already. Mecha Marisa would have been cool. Maybe there will be more mech skins. I'm assuming the dino fighting scenes in that trailer are additional features that will be added to World Tour mode.... :confused:

No, Exoprimal is an entirely separate game. It's an upcoming horde third person shooter where you shoot dinosaurs. Basically that announcement has nothing to do with SF6.

No, Exoprimal is an entirely separate game. It's an upcoming horde third person shooter where you shoot dinosaurs. Basically that announcement has nothing to do with SF6.
Yeah I know about Exoprimal. Maybe its clearer if I watched the video with sound but I just thought it was SF6 skins. But yeah as you say its just content Exoprimal.

Still if they give us Mecha Zangief for SF6 then I reckon they go do a Mecha Marisa also

Yeah I know about Exoprimal. Maybe its clearer if I watched the video with sound but I just thought it was SF6 skins. But yeah as you say its just content Exoprimal.

Still if they give us Mecha Zangief for SF6 then I reckon they go do a Mecha Marisa also
You can bet cashcom will make those skins somewhere down the line.

I made my Avatar look like a robot wifu using the skins in World Tour/Battle Hub. :D Although I'm disappointed that you can only have human skin colors, I would hope I could make her light/medium grey.

I can't believe some people there are already Lv 85 etc in there, they must have been playing it 24/7 since it got released!

Last edited:
Any fellow Rookies out there? :cry:

I've spent over 10 hours in practice and around 2 hours in Ranked. Sitting at Rookie 3 and still getting my ass beat up. I'm struggling to complete Luke's Combo Trial Beginner 8 and 9. I've done 8 before, but I fail a most attempts as I can never seem to dash quick enough. Slowly I'm getting quicker with my reactions, and tonight is the first time I've really been able to use any of the stuff I've learned in Combo Trials in a Ranked match. Love this game but man it's difficult.

Any fellow Rookies out there? :cry:

I've spent over 10 hours in practice and around 2 hours in Ranked. Sitting at Rookie 3 and still getting my ass beat up. I'm struggling to complete Luke's Combo Trial Beginner 8 and 9. I've done 8 before, but I fail a most attempts as I can never seem to dash quick enough. Slowly I'm getting quicker with my reactions, and tonight is the first time I've really been able to use any of the stuff I've learned in Combo Trials in a Ranked match. Love this game but man it's difficult.
My rank hasnt changed since i got the game lol mind you i havent done any ranked matches at all, only stuck with casual matchmaking and having fights at the arcade machines

Gave Blanka a try last night. Did the beginner trials and and half of the intermediate trials before playing some ranked matches with him. Made it to Platinum with him. Still deciding on who to main. I do like Chun Li but can't help but feel you have to work way too hard with her due to her new stance mechanic for what reward you get.

I'm really feeling Juri, the Fuhajin mechanic and Feng Shui Engine are pretty cool but I'm still wrapping my head around the combo system so it'll be a while before I go online.

I'm able to do some pretty hard stuff in Tekken and I played some Strive but 2d combos really take some time getting used to, especially after an eight-month break from fighting games. Combo trials from advanced tier are pretty hard, even some intermediate ones can be tricky, but I just want to get down basic confirms, bnbs and focus on fundamentals.

Sticking with classic controls and my trusty Razer Panthera, tried pad but I don't think I can go back to it.

Not sure who to focus on yet as I'm really interested in Juri, Ken, Manon and Luke but the game really has potential to become my second mainstay fighting game.

Last edited:
I want to be good with Manon, did the trial and struggled at the 2nd intermediate one. Any combo the starts with a neutral normal is difficult for me

Back
Top Bottom