Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

Just had a few matches and now Iron, also redid my Avatar and now she looks hella nice :D

I wonder if there's a way for us to fight each other's avatars? Or does it have to be random in Battle Hub

Damn some of these characters are relentless. Cammy, Kimberly, Kuri... the attacks are just none stop and I can't keep up with the blocks. Sure I'm only in Iron (1), so have much to improve but the last fight I had was Kimberly and I just got kicked back to the wall with contant low kicks that never ended. Plus the range of these characters seems to be longer than the range I have with Luke.

Use Drive Reversal when in block stun (Forward HP+HK while blocking)

Took my Guile to Platinum last night. Whilst he's a good character I do prefer the play style of Chun Li and Blanka. Think I'll night a few more nights with Guile and then give Cammy a whirl

If anyone's been getting random framedrops or stuttering, but can run it perfectly fine otherwise (e.g. runs at 60fps but dips to ~40fps for a split second multiple times per match), then try to disable the "Microsoft Device Association Root Enumerator" in Device Manager (under Software Devices). Damn thing was completely ruining the game for me, but seems to have fixed it for me finally!

If anyone's been getting random framedrops or stuttering, but can run it perfectly fine otherwise (e.g. runs at 60fps but dips to ~40fps for a split second multiple times per match), then try to disable the "Microsoft Device Association Root Enumerator" in Device Manager (under Software Devices). Damn thing was completely ruining the game for me, but seems to have fixed it for me finally!

Not had any performance issues like that but when I load the game 9 out of 10 times it will freeze for about 30 seconds twice. Seems to be completely random where it does it, in menus, in gaming, at title screen etc but its always within the first minute of loading the game and does it twice and lasts for about 30 seconds but then after that games runs perfect.

What I hate about this game is the title screen. Say you want to quickly exit, you are clicking B rapidly. Then you go to far and end up there where you can exit and need to enter again to the main menu which take 5 seconds. So annoying.

What I hate about this game is the title screen. Say you want to quickly exit, you are clicking B rapidly. Then you go to far and end up there where you can exit and need to enter again to the main menu which take 5 seconds. So annoying.

I'm on PC so I just do Alt + F4 ;)

Reactions: TNA
Has anyone tried this over steam link? I have it running on my main rig connected via Ethernet and the laptop on Wi-Fi.

The input lag is pretty bad is there a third party app or settings I can try to negate the lag? Don’t understand why it’s that bad considering it’s only sending the inputs from my laptop the PC upstairs

Has anyone tried this over steam link? I have it running on my main rig connected via Ethernet and the laptop on Wi-Fi.

The input lag is pretty bad is there a third party app or settings I can try to negate the lag? Don’t understand why it’s that bad considering it’s only sending the inputs from my laptop the PC upstairs
Unfortunately I think any of these technologies will always add latency to thet point where playing fighting games will be quite difficult.

Back
Top Bottom