Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

Advice on turtling spamming Guile’s? I try baiting them but some are so stubborn they just sit there. I can eventually get in by using Drive Dash but once I got one combo in I have to start again with the constant blocking or dodging booms, eventually I get bored lol

Last edited:
So you guys all in diamond league? I started of in Iron and made my way up to Silver, but I think I will be stuck there unless I start to do the tutorials and learn the game properly. So far I am just going of past experience.

So you guys all in diamond league? I started of in Iron and made my way up to Silver, but I think I will be stuck there unless I start to do the tutorials and learn the game properly. So far I am just going of past experience.

Still Rookie :cry: But to be fair I've only had several online fights, I've spent most of my time in the Battle Hub and World Tour

Still Rookie :cry: But to be fair I've only had several online fights, I've spent most of my time in the Battle Hub and World Tour

I only went up fast because of winning 7-8 matches in a row a few times. Now I can only win one or two in row before getting my arse handed to me :cry:

I was in Iron for a while going up and down with the starts until suddenly I started winning a lot. Don't even know why, as I did not do much different.

Damn some of these characters are relentless. Cammy, Kimberly, Kuri... the attacks are just none stop and I can't keep up with the blocks. Sure I'm only in Iron (1), so have much to improve but the last fight I had was Kimberly and I just got kicked back to the wall with contant low kicks that never ended. Plus the range of these characters seems to be longer than the range I have with Luke.

I only went up fast because of winning 7-8 matches in a row a few times. Now I can only win one or two in row before getting my arse handed to me :cry:

I was in Iron for a while going up and down with the starts until suddenly I started winning a lot. Don't even know why, as I did not do much different.

It's easy at first because you have some experience and skill with previous versions. So you were probably meeting a lot of first-time players and shot up. I knew the same would happen to me so I didn't rush into the online side, just getting used to my main and i feel i have a decent handle on Chun-Li, not quite up to how i was on 4, about 80% there, i just need to learn how to string a decent combo but i have an answer to most opposing moves now

Last edited:
Damn some of these characters are relentless. Cammy, Kimberly, Kuri... the attacks are just none stop and I can't keep up with the blocks. Sure I'm only in Iron (1), so have much to improve but the last fight I had was Kimberly and I just got kicked back to the wall with contant low kicks that never ended. Plus the range of these characters seems to be longer than the range I have with Luke.

Yeah. One dude nearly perfected me with Cammy. Non stop attack. Weird as I beat him one round some how. Maybe he passed the controller over to his mate? Lol

It's easy at first because you have some experience and skill with previous versions. So you were probably meeting a lot of first-time players and shot up. I knew the same would happen to me so I didn't rush into the online side, just getting used to my main and i feel i have a decent handle on Chun-Li, not quite up to how i was on 4, about 80% there, i just need to learn how to string a decent combo

I know zero combos. Seen a Ryu do a few nice ones which I will learn some day :D

Yeah. One dude nearly perfected me with Cammy. Non stop attack. Weird as I beat him one round some how. Maybe he passed the controller over to his mate? Lol

I just jump over her until the player gets fed up of constant attack, There was a few days when people were spamming Drive Impacts but i learned to counter with Spinning Bird Kick, which has a fast start up, rather than Hyakuretsukyaku (lighting kicks) which has a really slow start up so that's only useful as a punish or part of a combo

I could try a Perry into a Drive Impact when i next meet a Cammy, not sure if that would work

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
Been a while since I played SF, think I’ve gone a little over the top in purchasing the Hori SF6 arcade stick, but have to say it feels great to play with.

Now need to play some ranking matches and see where I end up.

I'm Diamond with Chun, Platinum with Blanka and Gold with Guile. Still deciding who to main.

I just jump over her until the player gets fed up of constant attack, There was a few days when people were spamming Drive Impacts but i learned to counter with Spinning Bird Kick, which has a fast start up, rather than Hyakuretsukyaku (lighting kicks) which has a really slow start up so that's only useful as a punish or part of a combo

I could try a Perry into a Drive Impact when i next meet a Cammy, not sure if that would work

Just counter Drive Impact with Drive Impact

Reactions: TNA
If it doesn't work you've either reacted too slowly or still in recovery frames. Best way is to DI as you then get a big punish combo after. SBK will just knock down and that's only if you manage to do it quick enough to get in 3 hits before the DI hits you.

Back
Top Bottom