Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

Soldato
Bet they will keep the chars unlocks. Is season passes and dlc. That must be a cash cow for them. Just give me a nice roster at launch which includes all the original fighters at the bloody least.

Just give me all the fighters from Super Street Fighter II Turbo on release and I will be super happy. I actually don’t care for any fighters released after that.

Leaked roster. https://www.destructoid.com/street-fighter-6-roster-leak-leaks-all-characters-capcom-rumor-trailer/
All World Warriors plus Dejay and Cammy from SSF2. No bosses or T.Hawk and Fei Long though. Have to say im pretty happy with that as a base roster.
There will definately be DLC characters. Due to the leaked roster having a lot of newer characters people are speculating that DLC might be in packs like SF3 characters, shadaloo bosses etc.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Leaked roster. https://www.destructoid.com/street-fighter-6-roster-leak-leaks-all-characters-capcom-rumor-trailer/
All World Warriors plus Dejay and Cammy from SSF2. No bosses or T.Hawk and Fei Long though. Have to say im pretty happy with that as a base roster.
There will definately be DLC characters. Due to the leaked roster having a lot of newer characters people are speculating that DLC might be in packs like SF3 characters, shadaloo bosses etc.

No Fei Long, Ballrog, Vega, Sagat, M Bison :(

That said the core characters are there so I am happy with that. In SF5 they did not even have blanka and Honda in there from the start which I found very annoying. The core 8 fighters should always be in a release no matter what in my opinion.

Soldato
No Fei Long, Ballrog, Vega, Sagat, M Bison :(

That said the core characters are there so I am happy with that. In SF5 they did not even have blanka and Honda in there from the start which I found very annoying. The core 8 fighters should always be in a release no matter what in my opinion.
Yeah I agree as a minium the orginal World Warriors should be in

Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I hope they have a way to earn the fighters for free like before. Not a fan at all of being milked the way they did in SF5. I have not spent a penny apart from base game. I may pick up the final upgrade that unlocks everything if I ever find it for a fiver in a few years :p

Soldato
I hope they have a way to earn the fighters for free like before. Not a fan at all of being milked the way they did in SF5. I have not spent a penny apart from base game. I may pick up the final upgrade that unlocks everything if I ever find it for a fiver in a few years :p

SFV was the only game you could earn stuff for free wasn't it? I only bought 2 out of the 5 season passes and bought all the other characters with fight money :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
SFV was the only game you could earn stuff for free wasn't it? I only bought 2 out of the 5 season passes and bought all the other characters with fight money :)
I managed to get a about 4-5 with fight money. Took ages though. I gave up a few years ago once they made it a lot harder to earn FM. Only one I wanted that I could not get right now is Honda as I recall. Not really played the game much in a few years anyway. I play MK11 more these days which has HDR and ultrawide support. I upgraded to ultimate edition for around £20 so have everything on that one :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I managed to get a about 4-5 with fight money. Took ages though. I gave up a few years ago once they made it a lot and earn FM. Only one I wanted that I could not get right now is Honda as I recall. Not really played the game much in a few years anyway. I play MK11 more these days which has HDR and ultrawide support. I upgraded to ultimate edition for around £20 so have everything on that one :)

Oh I see what you mean, before Champion Edition was released you could earn fight money pretty easily. Thankfully I had enough fight money saved up to buy all season 5 characters before the drought hit

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Oh I see what you mean, before Champion Edition was released you could earn fight money pretty easily. Thankfully I had enough fight money saved up to buy all season 5 characters before the drought hit
Haha, yeah fixed my post to make it clear :p

You must have played it a lot more than me. I am not particularly good as I can’t be asked learning combos etc which feels choresome to me.

Associate
Already, this "2023" fighting game is beautiful. It's accessible. Its combat has real impact, and its strategies and moment-to-moment gameplay come with clearer consequences and learning opportunities than I've ever seen in a Capcom fighter can't wait.

Last edited:
Associate
No Fei Long :( he was my fav
I'm sure i read that Fei Long is dead as a character now in the SF franchise due to the Lee family having issues him being too similar to Bruce Lee while being in the game.

SF6 is looking really exciting. Not really been into SF since 3rd Strike, but i'm going to Jump back in to 6.

• Sad
Associate
I'm sure i read that Fei Long is dead as a character now in the SF franchise due to the Lee family having issues him being too similar to Bruce Lee while being in the game.

That turned out to be some weirdo who apparently used to produce music for the series who made this claim, but a rep from the Lee family came out and debunked it.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
For me of the four new characters at the time that came out Fei Long was my favourite, followed by Cammy, then Dee Jay and finally Hawk or whatever his name was last. Hope we get him at some point.

Back
Top Bottom