'Suicide bomber' taxi explodes at Liverpool Women's Hospital

Soldato
And?

The idiot is dead....job done.
Well clearly reading comprehension is low on your list of skills because I said I would eat my hat if the driver had locked the chap in. Maybe spend less time frothing at the mouth and you'll make a fool of yourself less.

Soldato
I dunno what you'd do if you're the taxi driver.

A load of the stuff on the internet about him seems to be invented drivel from social media.

He was doing his job, his fare set off a scruffy bomb and on recovering from the blast he got out of the vehicle.

He's a victim for sure but heroics seem quite a stretch.

Soldato
:cry::cry::cry:

Love that this guy being Christian has melted your guys' minds.

It really hasn't, its still the usual faith based terrorism. I would have been shocked if it turned out he was a non believer.

Just like we are doing in this country on a more macro level.

Literally paying for people to live here with food and comfort.

Yet they hate us, want to kill us etc.

"Pay for the rope that'll choke you"

Man of Honour
Well clearly reading comprehension is low on your list of skills because I said I would eat my hat if the driver had locked the chap in. Maybe spend less time frothing at the mouth and you'll make a fool of yourself less.

First of all, if dLockers says that he actually said, “I’ll eat my hat IF the driver had locked the guy in”, I believe him.
I don’t know him, only his persona on here, and he doesn’t strike me as someone who is negligent with the truth.
Second of all, although I totally believe him about the hat, if it’s since been established that the driver DIDN’T lock the bomber in, as stated in post # 342, I have yet to read that anywhere.

Soldato
First of all, if dLockers says that he actually said, “I’ll eat my hat IF the driver had locked the guy in”, I believe him.
I don’t know him, only his persona on here, and he doesn’t strike me as someone who is negligent with the truth.
Second of all, although I totally believe him about the hat, if it’s since been established that the driver DIDN’T lock the bomber in, as stated in post # 342, I have yet to read that anywhere.
His wife tweeted:

Soldato
So what happens to gays in Muslim countries?

Land of milk and honey? or harsh punishments including death.
Yes but we are not in their country are we? We are in the UK, well I am anyway. I completely understand what you are saying and to some extent I agree with you but the harsh reality is that we should start sorting out the issues in this country before we start telling everyone else how to act in their own.

It's I kinda learn to walk before you run situation.

This conversation could just run and run couldn't it? We could just keep widening it all you like but we lose the original point don't we. We have moved from a set of peoples beliefs disagreeing with something and being called extreme to how they treat said individuals in their own country.

Back
Top Bottom