'Suicide bomber' taxi explodes at Liverpool Women's Hospital

Caporegime
If the reports about what he did are accurate, I think a whip-round for a new taxi would be in order.
There’s already a £100k gofundme but I think that should be halted until we know whether the insurance will pay out personally. That’s gonna be some dreadfully bad PR from then to deny a claim.

Ideal outcome would be for the insurance to pay out and him get a bravery award of some description.

Soldato
OP
There's a GoFundMe for the driver, but a lot of the Delta drivers are on settle (i.e. renting the car from the company). What is the case for this particular driver, I don't know.

Caporegime
There’s already a £100k gofundme but I think that should be halted until we know whether the insurance will pay out personally. That’s gonna be some dreadfully bad PR from then to deny a claim.

Ideal outcome would be for the insurance to pay out and him get a bravery award of some description.

I'd rather he got the money and could take some time off for a while if the actions being reported are true.

Soldato
OP
As my wife just pointed out, you'd never want to be a taxi driver again after this. The poor bloke's mental health and trust issues will likely affect him for the rest of his life. I can't even imagine. Next up: a holiday.

Don
Soldato
The daily mail have CCTV footage of the moment the cab "exploded" -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...i-stop-outside-Liverpool-Womens-Hospital.html

Cab was still moving, cabbie looked to be inside welhen it happened, looks like a "fizzle" as mentioned by others previously.

A car exploding is a fizzle to you? lol.

The driver is lucky to be alive.

Any concrete details yet about the incident or just guesswork?

It'll be the usual crowd ofc, but obviously "not a real muslim"

Soldato
Cue the usual crowd who can't wait but to bring religion up, before the story has even credibly been reported :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

lol. Its not hard to piece things together is it to give us a good idea whats happened....

Suicide bombing is a regular occurance from Islamic extremists in many countries.
It was on remembrance sunday.
Counter terror police have carried out raids.

If you find these facts triggering thats your problem.

Soldato
lol. Its not hard to piece things together is it to give us a good idea whats happened....

Suicide bombing is a regular occurance from Islamic extremists in many countries.
It was on rememberance sunday.
Counter terror police have carried out raids.

If you find these facts triggering thats your problem.

Exactly, who else even does suicide bombings lol.

Back
Top Bottom