Summer Transfer Thread 2019

fez

fez

Caporegime
More than likely but I don't understand why in Madrid he is booed the way he is etc, he wasn't never gonna be the Ronaldo they wanted him to become but he is dam good player, got them multiple important goals

If anything besides hazard who they just got I don't think there other wingers are even close to his level

I think its a number of things but mainly because he has made little attempt to integrate himself with the team and the Spanish media still say that he doesn't speak Spanish (which by all accounts he can). Also, RM are a bit like a spoilt brat and need someone to blame when things are going wrong so a foreigner like Bale on silly money is a good target.

Permabanned
Madrid are smart he peaked at 29-30 his wages drag them down he is to them what sanchez is to United but much better just like the squads. Anyone giving him a contract for 4yrs at 500k?600k? When his next birthday is 31 is crazy.

But he is too good for China and anyways imagine the monkey tv series memes of bales face lol...

Soldato
Madrid are smart he peaked at 29-30 his wages drag them down he is to them what sanchez is to United but much better just like the squads. Anyone giving him a contract for 4yrs at 500k?600k? When his next birthday is 31 is crazy.

But he is too good for China and anyways imagine the monkey tv series memes of bales face lol...

I wouldnt say he is comparable to Sanchez least when he plays he is useful Sanchez isn't :p

Caporegime
GB has a WAY better record at Real that ZZ has, yet ZZ is seen as some sort of God and Bale gets booed and is disliked by management and ZZ.

BALE'S REAL MADRID STATS
Real Madrid career: 2013-present

Games: 231

Goals: 102

Assists: 65

Trophies: 14

ZIDANE'S REAL MADRID STATS
Real Madrid career: 2001-2006

Games: 227

Goals: 49

Assists: 66

Trophies: 6

Caporegime
OP
So far we have brought 1 kid and now 1 loanee. I guess they are squad replacements for Wellbeck and Ramsey.

Still should have enough money for 2 more.
Still going after Zaha apparently. That ones got a 5% chance for me. The only way I can see Palace relenting in their demands is if Zaha starts acting up, and I hate it when a player does that. Would rather not buy him.

Soldato
Still going after Zaha apparently. That ones got a 5% chance for me. The only way I can see Palace relenting in their demands is if Zaha starts acting up, and I hate it when a player does that. Would rather not buy him.

I thought 40 mill for him was generous tbh. There's no way he's worth 80.

I'm actually more excited about seeing a few of the kids get a chance. Willock, Nketiah and Reiss Nelson. I hope they all stay next season rather than go out on loan.

Caporegime
GB has a WAY better record at Real that ZZ has, yet ZZ is seen as some sort of God and Bale gets booed and is disliked by management and ZZ.

BALE'S REAL MADRID STATS

Zidane is just but hurt that Bale has a better record than he ever did, mind you Ronaldo had a better record too but Zidane didn’t want him out.

It’s rather strange at how badly he wants rid of him. I know he’s injury prone but when he does play, he makes a huge difference.

Caporegime
Zidane is just but hurt that Bale has a better record than he ever did, mind you Ronaldo had a better record too but Zidane didn’t want him out.

It’s rather strange at how badly he wants rid of him. I know he’s injury prone but when he does play, he makes a huge difference.

It was a similar story with France and Cantona going back some years. If the manager/club doesn't like you. It is simple as that.

Associate

BALE'S REAL MADRID STATS

Zidane and Bale also play different positions, Bale plays a lot more aggressively up front, whereas Zidane played a little bit deeper and brought more players into the game. Zidane raised the level of all players around him, his value was so much more than raw stats.

Caporegime
Bale has been quality and I don't agree with the way the Real fans have given him grief but Zidane was a completely different level of player.

Zidane is one of the greatest players to ever play the game, Bale not so much.

I'll say one thing they have in common though; they've both scored absolutely outrageous CL final goals, probably the two best ever.

Caporegime

BALE'S REAL MADRID STATS

Did you really just compare a creative midfielder with a winger come second striker?

You may as well compare ronaldinho with ibrahimovic/etoo now, then gerrard with sala (both played at liverpool).

Back
Top Bottom