Summer Transfer Window 2017/18 - Rumours & Signings

Aubameyang to PSG for £61m if early reports are true

Thats a real pity for me, such a talent and to go to a lesser league (albeit possibly a better CL chance)

I'd want to stay at Utd if I was getting £370k per week and injured for 8-9 months too. Who was it that got upset when last summer I said he would cost Utd £20m odd per season?

I'd want to stay at Utd if I was getting £370k per week and injured for 8-9 months too. Who was it that got upset when last summer I said he would cost Utd £20m odd per season?

He got nearly £3m in goal bonuses too. Not really the bargain people were making it out to be.

highly doubt we would pay him anywhere like that amount if he is out of contract and going to be injured for 6 months+

Alexis Milano (not sure how reputable he is) is claiming that Fabinho is currently on holiday but will come back and sign for Utd for 40-45m euros. Would be a very useful addition imo, depending on what formation JM wants to use.

highly doubt we would pay him anywhere like that amount if he is out of contract and going to be injured for 6 months+.
I was taking the ****. If you listen to what his agent actually says, he wants to stay but they've also got other offers. Maybe I'm cynical but that translates to me, I want to stay if you pay me enough.

I was taking the ****. If you listen to what his agent actually says, he wants to stay but they've also got other offers. Maybe I'm cynical but that translates to me, I want to stay if you pay me enough.
You didn't notice the post inbetween referencing the 3m goal bonus ontop of your fictional wage then?

Edit - and yes even after last summer that agent is a particularly bad **** imo

You didn't notice the post inbetween referencing the 3m goal bonus ontop of your fictional wage then?

Edit - and yes even after last summer that agent is a particularly bad **** imo
You confuse the life out of me Frank. What does the post in between matter unless all you were saying is Utd wouldn't pay was his goal bonus - which makes no sense? To anybody with an ounce of sense your post reads as if Utd won't pay Zlatan the astronomical wages he's on next season, which is what I initially joked about.

And what makes you say it's fictional? As I heard one journo say when these figures became public, what normally happens when these sort of leaks come out is that people get sued if the details are wrong and nobody is getting sued about this.

Aubameyang to PSG for £61m if early reports are true

Thats a real pity for me, such a talent and to go to a lesser league (albeit possibly a better CL chance)

I was under the impression he wouldn't go anywhere but Real if he was to move from Dortmund.

Would love to see him in an arsenal shirt but Wenger would never buy a player as good as him :p

Wouldn't be enough anyway, if we did decide to sell him. He'd need to force it and indications at present are that he won't, but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom