Summer Transfer Window 2017/18 - Rumours & Signings

Mahrez has officially left the Algeria national team squad to finalise a transfer, but nobody knows where to... Arsenal say it's not them.

Roma have been the only club strongly linked as far as I know. I actually wouldn't mind him but I'm not sure Jose would be keen.

The more I see of the rumours of LFC getting in Lemar and VVD today, the more I feel Coutinho will go to Barca. I think it'll be announced tomorrow too, after our transfer window shuts. Personally, I think Barca signed him weeks ago.

The more I see of the rumours of LFC getting in Lemar and VVD today, the more I feel Coutinho will go to Barca. I think it'll be announced tomorrow too, after our transfer window shuts. Personally, I think Barca signed him weeks ago.

Considering how Liverpool have spent the last few seasons, I can't see them splashing £175m if they haven't got a lot of money coming.

Seems Arsenal have given up chasing Mahrez, shame, he'd be a good fit for the team.

Seems like Arsenal have given up on life in general, with Sanchez expected to go today I cant imagine that Wenger has anything big to pull out of his sleeve. The club is imploding and he is just sitting and watching it happen.

I thought Mahrez wouldn't fit into Jose's wingers who run back style..

I think that too, but none of our current 'wingers' do that really. All the usual Man Utd journalists are saying there will be no incoming transfer activity today so I doubt it's us. Maybe Chelsea...

To be honest, if we end up bringing in Solanke, Salah, Robertson, Ox, Lemar and VvD , with only Coutinho as the major outgoing, I will consider that to be an extremely well done transfer window

Looks like no deals for VvD or Lemar going through today. Going out with a fizzle this window rather than a bang.

I keep wondering if we will go in for VVD with an enormous offer. Looking at the chart today of the summer spending of the premier league, our actual net spend is still low, we're something like 10th on the list. IF Countinho is going to Barca tomorrow, I do wonder if we will make Southampton an enormous offer for VVD tonight, funded by the Coutinho move. Not that we have to balance the books like that but you know how the suits are about money in, money out

Arsenal have stated player plus cash only for sanchez nothing else

Mustafi is staying at arsenal :cool:
It makes sense, selling is bad enough but selling without a replacement is insane.

Mustafi was never going to leave, not sure who started that rumour.

Short of getting five players in over the next few hours I think the transfer window will be just as impressive as Arsenals last display.

Apparently Leicester have had a £20m bid rejected for Arsenal's Calum chamber's, if true what are Arsenal doing!!, sell him and try to use the player in some sort of deal for Mahrez.

So far this is looking like an abysmal transfer window for Arsenal, no sign of any players incoming just outgoing's and keeping unhappy players at the club.

Back
Top Bottom