Summer Transfer Window 2017/18 - Rumours & Signings

Associate
I think Mahrez woukd make a great Arsenal CB, that signing would give them more strength and depth in that position for sure.

I still think there is time for Wenger to surprise everyone and make the biggest signing of the summer......Fellaini

Man of Honour
Not just us but the last 4 or 5 deadline days have been bloody boring all round. Tomorrow's going to be manic and I'll be out most of the day!

Absolutely correct, this is going to be the best transfer night for years, this may well be the year where Jim White finally spontaneously combusts on live tv !

Caporegime
I just hope they bring back having the reporters stood outside of the stadiums/grounds, used to love that on transfer night

They've abandoned that since 'youths' in the background started waving 'marital aids' around in the background or holding up stupid signs. As usual the few spoiled it for the many.

Soldato
They've abandoned that since 'youths' in the background started waving 'marital aids' around in the background or holding up stupid signs. As usual the few spoiled it for the many.

How is a few youths having a bit of a laugh spoiling it? People being way too over-sensitive, way too serious and way too up-tight these days is what spoils things. It's almost as if any sort of fun has been outlawed.

Man of Honour
Pretty disappointed that we're not getting Ox as well as Drinkwater because we need some English players for our quota and he's half decent so may have played the odd cup game.
That probably means that we'll end up with Barkley instead which doesn't really matter as none of the 3 are good enough anyway for our first team and are only on the radar due to their nationality.
If Ox wants to be first choice somewhere it's not at Chelsea at the moment certainly not at RWB as no-one is better than Vic.

Soldato
Sigh, I have no idea what Wenger's plan is, is there even one? Gibbs, Jenkinson, Gabriel and Mustafi gone, 1 bought. Defense is our weakest area already. No DM purchased yet again. Sanchez looks to be gone. Ox I don't mind leaving as he's not good enough to start for the top 6 or so teams but considering everyone else that left we're scratching the barrel to fill our squad now. I don't think we'll buy anyone else either. Worrying times ahead.
When did mustafi leave?

Caporegime
How is a few youths having a bit of a laugh spoiling it? People being way too over-sensitive, way too serious and way too up-tight these days is what spoils things. It's almost as if any sort of fun has been outlawed.

Because waving a massive substitute penis around at 7pm on national TV is highly likely to get them into trouble with the industry regulator and could lead to fines of £100k or over?

Soldato
Because waving a massive substitute penis around at 7pm on national TV is highly likely to get them into trouble with the industry regulator and could lead to fines of £100k or over?
Sorry agree that it's people being over sensitive and if people are offended by a penis drawing or a word on a sign.

Far worse things in the world

Soldato
I think Mahrez woukd make a great Arsenal CB, that signing would give them more strength and depth in that position for sure.

I still think there is time for Wenger to surprise everyone and make the biggest signing of the summer......Fellaini

Mahrez has been spotted in a French airport heading towards Spain ;)

Back
Top Bottom