Summer Transfer Window 2020/21 - Rumours & Signings *please quote sources*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended
Anything’s an upgrade on Pepe but it’s hardly looking to the future is it.

As for a free transfer? Lol his signing on fee will be a transfer fee in itself. Isn’t he reportedly refusing to sign a 200k 2 year deal? How much do you think he will cost Arsenal?

But they believe Pepe is God for the one dribble past dijk surely they can't improve on him ha :p

Really?

have you not watched Pepe lately? He’s getting better and better as the season goes on. He was one of our best performers on Saturday and had Rudiger on toast. He cost £72m. You can’t just toss him aside because he starts off mediocre. He’s playing more, Arteta’s getting more out of him and he’ll be much more influential next season. To say anything’s an upgrade is moronic in the extreme and I expect better of Om tbh.

Soldato
Really?

have you not watched Pepe lately? He’s getting better and better as the season goes on. He was one of our best performers on Saturday and had Rudiger on toast. He cost £72m. You can’t just toss him aside because he starts off mediocre. He’s playing more, Arteta’s getting more out of him and he’ll be much more influential next season. To say anything’s an upgrade is moronic in the extreme and I expect better of Om tbh.
Dont forget, it is widely know he turnes sterling to a world class player.

Sterling was pants when he first joined city, now he tears up teams on his own.

Judge Pepe by May 2021 and even then he wont reach peak.

Man of Honour
Willian has 2 more goal contributions than Pepe, and he's played 600 more minutes this season.

I guess he has experience and creativity which we desperately need, not fussed either way but not if he's going to replace pepe in the XI. I struggle to see where he fits in.

Soldato
Really?

My post was clearly a joke to the arsenal's fans on here who hyped him when he dribbled past dijk once months ago...

I can toss him aside as we have mane and Salah both better :D

Soldato
Really?

I was taking the mickey really. I don’t think he’s top 4 level though personally but it might change next season...who knows.

Dont forget, it is widely know he turnes sterling to a world class player.

Sterling was pants when he first joined city, now he tears up teams on his own.

Judge Pepe by May 2021 and even then he wont reach peak.

Sterling was 20 years old when he signed for City. He was outstanding for us before he joined them...the talent has always been clear to see. I’m not so sure with Pepe.

Soldato
I was taking the mickey really. I don’t think he’s top 4 level though personally but it might change next season...who knows.

Sterling was 20 years old when he signed for City. He was outstanding for us before he joined them...the talent has always been clear to see. I’m not so sure with Pepe.
The talent was also there for Pepe before he joined us too.

Still, sterling was crap when he first joined city. Same league too and struggled to hit the ground running.

He was also not that great at liverpool, dont kid yourself. he was barely any better than walcott and many people laughed at city for spending so much on a potential walcott type player again.

Arteta has transformed him to a world class player whos better than mane/salah

Soldato
The talent was also there for Pepe before he joined us too.

Still, sterling was crap when he first joined city. Same league too and struggled to hit the ground running.

He was also not that great at liverpool, dont kid yourself. he was barely any better than walcott and many people laughed at city for spending so much on a potential walcott type player again.

Arteta has transformed him to a world class player whos better than mane/salah

Pepe was playing in France...the championship is arguably a higher standard.

Sterling was unplayable at times at Liverpool mate...hence the 50 mil Liverpool got even though Sterling and his agent went all out to push a move.

Caporegime
Excited Sancho is coming to the PL, don’t want to go into the United move as already derailed this thread enough :p

Hopefully he can continue to progress as he could be dynamite for England in the future. We could have a ridiculous squad for the Euros next year. After years of having literally no top quality wide players we seem to have an abundance now, good to see.

Soldato
Sign Havertz, Wener and Ziyech and put Dunk at the back? He's an alright CB but surely you'd be better off spending the potentially 80mil on a cb and not Havertz?

Soldato
Sign Havertz, Wener and Ziyech and put Dunk at the back? He's an alright CB but surely you'd be better off spending the potentially 80mil on a cb and not Havertz?

What centre backs are around at the moment, the only one I'd like is giminez at atletico but I doubt he'd come, also why can't we buy havertz and spend more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom