Summer Transfer Window 2020/21 - Rumours & Signings *please quote sources*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
Not good but it was never defended and not even in the same league as what he did.
That obviously didn't apply when he attacked the Chelsea groundsmen and the FA as good as said he lied when giving evidence. For years we had sarcastic "ban Evra" posts on here from Utd fans. Or when Ferdinand avoided taking a drugs test and was subsequently banned.

Caporegime
Not good but it was never defended and not even in the same league as what he did.

Not going to go down a silly rabbit hole of point scoring whats worse but they're not far from racial abuse(assuming it occured/was intended), unless you don't view the oppression of gay people as important.

You can't really defend something that for certain happened given he broadcasted his own views/recorded assaulting a fan.

Soldato
I always remember him for this.

Absolute vile player, the biting, the 2010 world cup. Sums him up no matter the talent. He was a perfect fit for the Spanish league.
What did he do wrong in the 2010 world cup? He saved his team from going out of the tournament at significant personal cost. I don't get the issue with it.

Soldato
Wherever he goes he will cost an absolute fortune. If barca can get a decent fee and take him off their wages then i dont think its a bad idea for them to sell up tbf.

Id of taken him at our place if the 5 subs rule stayed. Not sure hes coming on instead of Origi tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom