Summer Transfer Window 2020/21 - Rumours & Signings *please quote sources*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
He barely kicked a ball last season after Real couldn't give him away. He'll top his pension up at Everton though and their fans will get a bit of excitement.

Soldato
you know, with us selling Chilwell and not bringing in much new that I've seen I fear we might be joining them in the fight for the bottom. We've done well recently because lots of others were doing badly. Now they're upping their game and we're going to end up becoming southampton if we're not careful.

Soldato
you know, with us selling Chilwell and not bringing in much new that I've seen I fear we might be joining them in the fight for the bottom. We've done well recently because lots of others were doing badly. Now they're upping their game and we're going to end up becoming southampton if we're not careful.

Especially as Rose is now looking like an attractive transfer :(

fez

fez

Caporegime
James was never as good as his transfer fee or wages suggested but he is (maybe was) a top player on his day. If he can find that form he will be a good signing. I just wonder how much it is costing Everton

Man of Honour
Gini Wijnaldum allegedly has agreed terms with Barca and supposedly Man Utd are trying to sneak in on the Alcantara deal but that could just be "leaks" to try and push Liverpool into a deal

fez

fez

Caporegime
I mean, going for Thiago would be classic United. Stuff the midfield full and ignore the rest of the team. We did the complete opposite for about 10 years so why not switch it up eh.

Soldato
What is Klopp doing? You always need to buy when you are at the top. He is running a risk of doing what happened at Dortmund in his final years or is it the board holding him back?

I dont imagine this is Klopp. In fairness Thaigos season has only just finished and he'll probably be on holiday....I expect him to come to us but not for a week or so.

Don
Reports in Spain and Holland are saying that Gini's closing in on a move to Barca. I'd be gutted if it happens. He's the most underrated player going and has been the mainstay of our midfield since the day he signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom