Summer Transfer Window 22/23

Caporegime
United's model means they only buy established players.

Recently they seem to have a habit of turning decent players into terrible ones. :D
Except that isn't true at all. Malacia? James? Bailly? Dalot? Not sure you'd call any of them established. Then of course the youngsters we've bought like Hannibal, Garnacho, Amad Pellistri etc.

The problem is everyone seems to know what 'type' of players we buy. We only buy established players, we only buy expensive players, we only buy commercial players, we only buy old players. The problem is we buy a bit of everything in a complete slap-dash way.

Man of Honour
Elanga? Ronaldo? More importantly if you do indeed sign him is he coming in as backup?

The days of Ronaldo on the wing are long gone. He's likely to leave anyway (hopefully). But we'll need a new no 9.

It wouldn't take much effort for Pulisic to displace Rashford - he barely looks a footballer at the moment.

Soldato
The days of Ronaldo on the wing are long gone. He's likely to leave anyway (hopefully). But we'll need a new no 9.

It wouldn't take much effort for Pulisic to displace Rashford - he barely looks a footballer at the moment.
I know, it was more a joke referencing Shammi's insistence that you slapped down 75 odd million on Sancho to be a backup/squad player to ronaldo last season :D Although isn't he a right sided attacker, same as Sancho?

Caporegime
Ah so when you say backup you mean I suggested we might not play the same 11 players every game in a season. Your posts are just getting worse and worse mate, constantly making **** up to try and get attention.

Soldato
Player A is unable to play every game in a season, Player B is their replacement is those games, I'm not sure in what reality you live but that's the very definition of a backup player. The deflection you churn out when you are constantly caught chatting **** is embarrassing.

Caporegime
So we can add squad depth to things you don't understand then. Also note that nowhere in the post you linked does it say Sancho would be the backup, you've just made that up.

Edit: omg I just looked at the thread, I even had to explain to you what squad depth and rotation is back then and you still don't understand. You're like the Liverpool fans version of Adam.

Back
Top Bottom