Summer Transfer Window 22/23

Don
Does any ffp come into the forest situation? I can’t see how they’re not dishing out more than their revenue. I know it’s very complicated but it just crossed my mind.
I'm not sure the total Forest have paid out this summer but from an expenses point of view on their profit & loss account, whatever those fees is divided by the length of the players contracts. So if they've spent £150m and on average given all those players 5 year contracts, those transfer fees only cost Forest £30m per year (£150m/5 years) from an accounting point of view.

Forest spending big for a single season isn't an issue, however it will restrict what they can spend moving forwards because that £30m per year example is there next year and the year after too so if they spent another £150m next year, that running total is now £60m per year and so on.

Caporegime
OP
I'm not sure the total Forest have paid out this summer but from an expenses point of view on their profit & loss account, whatever those fees is divided by the length of the players contracts. So if they've spent £150m and on average given all those players 5 year contracts, those transfer fees only cost Forest £30m per year (£150m/5 years) from an accounting point of view.

Forest spending big for a single season isn't an issue, however it will restrict what they can spend moving forwards because that £30m per year example is there next year and the year after too so if they spent another £150m next year, that running total is now £60m per year and so on.
If the worst happens and they get relegated they get parachute payments anyway don’t they?

Caporegime
Well we signed Malacia who is 23 and fits that description perfectly. We should be doing it more though. Nick flips his mind about what he wants every minute though. One minute he wants youngsters then next he wants us to sign Dybala and Belotti.

Caporegime
Well we signed Malacia who is 23 and fits that description perfectly. We should be doing it more though. Nick flips his mind about what he wants every minute though. One minute he wants youngsters then next he wants us to sign Dybala and Belotti.

Dybala and belotti would both be free transfers.

Not 68m like Casemiro.

Nor 58m like Martinez.

Back
Top Bottom