Summer weather thread 2024

Well that ended very abruptly. Clear and sunny to looking like a thunderstorm in just a few mins. Extremely humid now with the cloud cover.

Looks as though the temperatures drops rapidly overnight and never recovers. See you all again in a few weeks time when we're possibly graced with another 1-2 days of summer.

Last edited:
Well that ended very abruptly. Clear and sunny to looking like a thunderstorm in just a few mins. Extremely humid now with the cloud cover.

Looks stad though the temperatures drop rapidly overnight and never recover. See you all again in a few weeks time when we're possibly graced with another 1-2 days of summer.
It’s still gonna be fairly warm for the next few days. Mid 20’s with sun is fine

Last edited:
Fingers crossed

KA4FqrU.jpeg

I don’t understand why people can’t grasp the idea that this is a positive thread with no moaning about the hot weather.

Bunch of imbeciles

A bit like many posting in the "it's too hot" thread, when their posts suggest quite the opposite for them.

The forum doesn't need three weather threads active during the '24 summer! :cry:

I don’t understand why people can’t grasp the idea that this is a positive thread with no moaning about the hot weather.

Bunch of imbeciles

I thought I was posting in the too hot thread my bad

Iced drink or ice lolly is nice if the heat is getting to you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom