Summer weather thread 2024

Soldato
Car said 15 c on the way to landfill this morning, fresh enough for a jumper here (my landfill is 2 mins from Tintagel) sun is trying to get through now though .....

IMG20240629102413.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I live in south Cheshire. A lot of mosquitos around. They love me. Worse than most years.

Anyone else noticed more?

Last edited:
Associate
I live in south Cheshire. A lot of mosquitos around. They love me. Worse than most years.

Nothing here in North Staffordshire. In fact there's barely anything outside of flies. No bees, wasps, butterflies etc. Guess the weather is just too poor.

Soldato

I live in the South of the UK and nearly every insect is dead or has moved to Iceland.
A trip from one side to 1/2 the another side will result in not one single bug exploded on the screen.

Screen wash is redundant in the South.

Associate
Had a first in June when the heating came on. Starting to wonder if that'll be a July first as well judging by the temperature over the next week. High/low of 15/9 over the next 4 days. WTF is going on! Why is it currently 13c!? :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom