Summer weather thread 2024

Caporegime
Wow. Weather has majorly got it wrong today. Yesterday said today would be better than yesterday. Got out yesterday as just can't trust it now. And low and behold, it's grey.

Not long ago it was rare that 24 hours in advance was incorrect. But this summer even the mornings weather report can be waaaay off the evening.
Can't remember weather being this far out in recent past so often!

Was expecting 25c and full sun today.

Last edited:
Soldato
two days of none stop sun here 25c currently forecast showing it will last untill tomorrow and back to 20c saturday :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Apparently met office is adamant get sun this evening. Fingers crossed for a beach day!

Speedos.. Ready!

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
The weather just can't seem to make up its mind this summer. Well, unless its decided to be grey and periodically **** it down. Had so many days where completely clear skies give way to rain and it will do that a few times in a day.

Soldato
Wow. Weather has majorly got it wrong today. Yesterday said today would be better than yesterday. Got out yesterday as just can't trust it now. And low and behold, it's grey.

Not long ago it was rare that 24 hours in advance was incorrect. But this summer even the mornings weather report can be waaaay off the evening.
Can't remember weather being this far out in recent past so often!

Was expecting 25c and full sun today.

90% the reason we moved. Here's it's the opposite. It'll rain one day but you can be confident that it'll be dry again the next day :D

Caporegime
Finally!

The chance to do some gardening.

Sure I spotted David Attenborough in my back garden with a film crew.

Jesus. Did you let em in or was it forced entry?

This is my issue. These warm spells I go out, and neglect the garden. But I desperately need to get it under control!

Last edited:
Soldato
Hoping for some waves tonight. Thinking swimming/body board vs kayaking today as its breezy.
If it's breezy here it'll definitely be breezy out on the coast!
Not showing any good wave wise here untill sat afternoon where it's small but 10 second period ( unnecessary info to follow) sometimes I just go out and.practice my paddling with fins and duck diving ect, very rare I paddle in to a wave I use the corking method , had a course with Rob btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom