Summer weather thread 2024

Associate
Clouding over as per the rest of this summer. At least it's a bit more normal temperature wise even if we're only just scraping into the 20's. If I add these 3 days to the few we had in June, we'll be at the lofty heights of a whole week of summery weather this year.

Caporegime
Clouding over as per the rest of this summer. At least it's a bit more normal temperature wise even if we're only just scraping into the 20's. If I add these 3 days to the few we had in June, we'll be at the lofty heights of a whole week of summery weather this year.

Looking back at my phone July has been terrible, June a bit better, and may better than June.

Associate
Looking back at my phone July has been terrible, June a bit better, and may better than June.

Same here. Spring (just May really) has been a better summer than actual summer. I thought I wore a coat a lot last year, but outside of a few days I've worn my typical spring attire the entire time this year.

Caporegime
Same here. Spring (just May really) has been a better summer than actual summer. I thought I wore a coat a lot last year, but outside of a few days I've worn my typical spring attire the entire time this year.

I've noticed few years September and may/June are much better than July August.

But yeah. This year has been dire. I'm getting out tonight in a rush as just don't know when the next good day will be out when this spell will collapse into gloom

Soldato
I mean it's fine but it's not hot, not that I want it hot, the pots outside the living room were still moist so I don't think the suns been out while I've been in work

Screenshot-2024-07-17-19-54-15-97-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Edit to remove black borders on pic and typo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom