Summer weather thread 2024

Soldato
This is a visual representation of my current mood. This picture was taken back in October, this is the current weather.

JBtns9G.jpeg

Soldato
summer doesn't start until the 20th... I've not had the chance to go out on any of my bikes this year due to poor weather so far, not really been for any hikes either. Just mainly trendmill runs at the moment.

But fear not, I got the baby powder and lyric shorts ready to slow down traffic for when the sun does come out.

Caporegime
Yep. Currently watching the rain hammering down and everything getting battered by the howling wind.
Think I might have to put my factor 50 away for a while longer.

Legit.. The weather is sunny and warmer where I'm going in Greenland right now. Seems broken!

Soldato
yes absolutely horrible out there, kinda sums up my current mood too.
I think the next few days will be bad and it might get better for sunday miserable until then

Associate
Totally fed up with it now. Our Greek friend text us today from Rhodes. 35 celcius at 0900 in the morning. Same time in the Uk it was bloody 9 hasn’t got above 13 today. Currently raining. Went out on the mountain bike yesterday with baselayer, long sleeve Jersey and jacket. Had to wear a hat under helmet to cover my ears as they were aching from the wind like in winter.
Absolutely pathetic. Roll on September and three weeks of sunshine in Rhodes. Can’t wait to get into the cess pit Manchester Airport and rocket off that runway and noise pollute knutsford.

Back
Top Bottom