• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Superb This Week Only Deal - Huge ATI Price Reductions!!

Associate
teggs said:
So does this offer end today? I.e. new "this week only" starting tomorrow or does it finish when stocks run out? Unfortunately I cannot buy til Sunday if I choose to do so.
i think its law that unless stated [when stocks run out] they have 2 honer the prices they are offering the said cards at

OcUK Staff
OP
damian44 said:
Thats probably true but too much hassle - I like buying from Overclockers so I am hoping they will just be nice and refund me the difference ! ;)

Hey m8

Email me your order number for the Motherboard order you did - [email protected] and I will refund the difference back to your card. :)

Associate
I gotta say thats good customer service Gibbo. If i bought something last week that went on sale this week i wouldnt expect a refund of the difference. Sure, i'd be gutted that it was now cheaper, but sales happen all the time, it's not as if the retailers have to tell me "no don't buy it off me this week, wait till next as they will be £40 cheaper" :p

[Edit - hmm i bought my X850XT in January and now you have it cheaper in the sale..... ;) ]

Last edited:
Soldato
lol if i get home early enough all will be ok,

she is at a seminar in newbury today, so fingers crossed i will be safe,

another guy has bought my x850xt he's collecting that tomorrow from work, so looks like i may be well covered.

if not cricket box is in the boot of the car lol

Man of Honour
the ATI card will have far better image quality and a lot better performance with AA and AF on at higher resolutions

and thats coming from someone whos only ever had nVidia cards until recently when i got my x1800xt 512

Associate
Chuffed

Well im chuffed, just got the 1900XT, pleased with the price. Lol just waiting for my rig to come so i can put it in then One will be most happy.Lol not overclocking, waiting till the card comes to the end of its life then do it then when push comes to shove.

Oh and as for the prices, well pleased, think i mentioned this before. Oh and for those who say they can get it else where for cheaper, fine do that, dont bitch about it though, the guys did a good job.

Associate
Gibbo said:
Hey m8

Email me your order number for the Motherboard order you did - [email protected] and I will refund the difference back to your card. :)

Hi Gibbo. i placed an other the other morning for a full system and I am just going to head over now and fax my credit card statement to you's as i think it is the first time i have ordered with your company. I notice now that about 4 things i have ordered are now in the weekly offer and I was wondering if this could taken into account for my order?

Regards

Data

OcUK Staff
OP
Dataisgod said:
Hi Gibbo. i placed an other the other morning for a full system and I am just going to head over now and fax my credit card statement to you's as i think it is the first time i have ordered with your company. I notice now that about 4 things i have ordered are now in the weekly offer and I was wondering if this could taken into account for my order?

Regards

Data

Yes we will sort this for you call our sales department and when they hum and har just tell them who it is m8 and I will give them authorisation. :)

Back
Top Bottom