Surviving Mars

Soldato
Thank you, much appreciated ! :cool:

And yes, just started watching it and he was lucky with his landing zon, loads of resources right form the start so we'll see how things goes, he oploaded 11 videos so far so guess it gone fairly well. :p

quoting Ivan-Assen from Haemimont Games as replied to my question about 21:9 and especially 3440x1440 question in the PDX forum.
(someone highjacked my question asking about 2180p which first time heard of).

Yes

The game world will take up all the available pixels, and the UI tries to rearrange itself to not get in the way. There's also a "UI scale" slider in the options that lets you compensate for too small (or too large) pixels at your chosen resolution.

Soldato
OP
quoting Ivan-Assen from Haemimont Games as replied to my question about 21:9 and especially 3440x1440 question in the PDX forum.
(someone highjacked my question asking about 2180p which first time heard of).
Thanks again and yes, I saw the post just now. The chap that highjacked your thread replied back and was referring to 4k (3840x2160), the silly willy couldn't get any of the full numbers correct though. :p

And I been on the fence to buy it but knowing it be supporting 21:9 I just went and bought the package. It be keeping me busy next weekend when I'm off ! :o :p

ExkV1kB.gif

Soldato
Thanks again and yes, I saw the post just now. The chap that highjacked your thread replied back and was referring to 4k (3840x2160), the silly willy couldn't get any of the full numbers correct though. :p

And I been on the fence to buy it but knowing it be supporting 21:9 I just went and bought the package. It be keeping me busy next weekend when I'm off ! :o :p

ExkV1kB.gif

Ha,

Going to keep me busy for quite some time, including the overnight on release day alongside the Haemimont Games live streaming.
They will be sharing the coordinates of map on Mars they will be in, for everyone to play alongside. So second monitor is already up and running :)

Soldato
OP
Ha,

Going to keep me busy for quite some time, including the overnight on release day alongside the Haemimont Games live streaming.
They will be sharing the coordinates of map on Mars they will be in, for everyone to play alongside. So second monitor is already up and running :)
I heard them mention that in the last twitch clip I watched, after you mentioned them. Do you have any clue when it due to start ?? I'm working Thursday to around 6pm (5pm your time) so might not be able to catch their live stream.

Soldato
Still laughing at Quill18 drones bad luck.
On Meteor Mayhem Episode 6 posted yesterday, a small drone was hit by a meteor almost smashing it.
While today, the bigger rover got near a dust devil, even if the guy was clicking like mad to make it avoid it, but he was too slow...

Also I like the game extra touches. Like during a sand storm, the rovers are covered with thick sand.

Soldato
OP
Ha,

Yup, with the way the game is set up, research screen being random and all the different places to explore it will get many hours played, looking forward to Thursday and start playing it ! :cool:

Quill18's vids made me pre-order the game.
Looks grand.

Yeah, his videos are good, I'm glad Panos posted his name for me to check out, the tutorials definitely got my interest and when Tanos found out for me it support 21:9 it was that and I bought it as well.

If you want to see another play through of the game, on quiet an insane level check the below link out. It can be quiet challenging if you so wish. :p
I did find this YouTuber though, that playing the game on a 485% Difficulty. :eek: Just started watching so no clue what troubles he be going to get. Surviving Mars - A playthrough on the hardest difficulty settings. Skye Storme If anyone want to look, at something that might be a total disaster. :p

Soldato
Yup, with the way the game is set up, research screen being random and all the different places to explore it will get many hours played, looking forward to Thursday and start playing it ! :cool:

Yeah, his videos are good, I'm glad Panos posted his name for me to check out, the tutorials definitely got my interest and when Tanos found out for me it support 21:9 it was that and I bought it as well.

If you want to see another play through of the game, on quiet an insane level check the below link out. It can be quiet challenging if you so wish. :p

Regarding the difficulty, the guy missed a position where it was 490%..... Probably avoided it and didn't want to take a chance on it.
Also there guys are using the February build, not the latest as they do on PDX Twitch. So there is even higher difficulty mode if the player select the Paradox as sponsor. hahahah. :p

Soldato
OP
Regarding the difficulty, the guy missed a position where it was 490%..... Probably avoided it and didn't want to take a chance on it.
Also there guys are using the February build, not the latest as they do on PDX Twitch. So there is even higher difficulty mode if the player select the Paradox as sponsor. hahahah. :p
Yeah I saw he missed it too, was also mentioned in the comments but no reply from Skye about it though. Guess he ignored it. :p

I seen the Paradox Sponor too, think it was on Quill's18 streams.

Not decided what I do but might do the easy mode first, just to get a hang of things, then start a new around medium difficulty or so, we'll see what happens. :cool:

Soldato
OP
Actually, I was browsing through Paradox Forums and found this thread. The 7th post in there the poster says he seen another streamer finding a spot that has a 535% difficult level ! :eek:

In regards to the Paradox Interactive Sponsor, will that one be for everyone once game is out or you have to sign up for it somewhere ??

Soldato
Actually, I was browsing through Paradox Forums and found this thread. The 7th post in there the poster says he seen another streamer finding a spot that has a 535% difficult level ! :eek:

In regards to the Paradox Interactive Sponsor, will that one be for everyone once game is out or you have to sign up for it somewhere ??

I believe going to be for all :)

535% lol...

Back
Top Bottom